Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does any Atheistcels here despise Atheists?

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
God is an athiest

I saw the face of God and he was weeping.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Weeping because he doesn't believe in himself

Weeping because he was watching a trap and she was so beautiful that he realized his mistake in assigning the wrong gender.

A Good Friend said:
Weeping because he was watching a trap and she was so beautiful that he realized his mistake in assigning the wrong gender.

I need to change my avi. I keep widening my eyes unintentionally. My personality and expressions change when I change my avatar

A Good Friend said:
I hate to be that guy, but one of my favorite quotes is Arthur C. Clarke's "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." That's why I put "supernatural" and "supernatural... for now" in two distinct categories.

Very true.

A Good Friend said:

Kek

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
I need to change my avi. I keep widening my eyes unintentionally. My personality and expressions change when I change my avatar

Have you seen all of that macabre art dedicated to Lucky Star, in particular one of the two sisters, can't remember which?

Go to a LS thread on /a/ sometime, and some guy spams all of this fucked up art.

A Good Friend said:
Have you seen all of that macabre art dedicated to Lucky Star, in particular one of the two sisters, can't remember which?

Go to a LS thread on /a/ sometime, and some guy spams all of this fucked up art.

I can't look at 4chan without getting a headache. Can you please link some?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
I can't look at 4chan without getting a headache. Can you please link some?

Yeah, I'll look later for an old thread. It's so weird, like, even by my own standards.

idkwattodowithlife said:
DiWS30Y.jpg

The superiority complex, they have is really astonishing, they really think that they have it all sorted out, but however that's further from the truth ^.^

They also think their better than religious people.

As many great scientists, researchers, and philosophers were actually believers in God, i.e. Isaac Newton. 

But some of the cognitive dissonance and Dunnings-Kruger they have is horrendous. Some of those guys need to drop their arrogant attitudes.

What do you thinks? ;)

P.S. I still love you, my fellow Atheists <3. Also I'm a massive hypocrite <3.

The only superiority complex is religious people who think they are morally superior because they believe in outdated stone age myths and the magical sky daddy who helps your team win the football game

FeminismsCancer said:
I only dislike that they are so often leftists and believe that climate change scam as if it were actual science, not politics.
Other than that I'm a pretty strongly gnostic atheist.

Yeah. You know i do believe humans are warming the planet to an extent. I don't think its good or anything. On the other hand most of the people involved in the global warming movement are the same people who were involved with Soviet Communism a generation ago and now they think this latest panic is a way to push their state control agenda. Someone said a few weeks ago when London mayor Saddiq Khan announced a crusade on diesel cars and wood burning stoves in the capital that "Remember: Before they were ((((Greens)))) they were Reds". These are also people who think suicide attacks by Muslim dregs killing Londoners is perfectly ok. But a few emissions of carbon dioxide is what we really need to worry about. Even though those lecturing us typically produce 100x the emissions flying on private jets and being chauffeured around in thirsty cars and living in big McMansions than the average family does.