Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Does anybody else enjoy video game music?

Yeah, I like video game music more than normie/mainstream music or any music.

I actually like it more than rap/hiphop and rock/metal, and pop songs.

My favorite music are dark souls and elden ring music

Yeah, I like video game music more than normie/mainstream music or any music.

I actually like it more than rap/hiphop and rock/metal, and pop songs.
Great minds think alike

It was at this moment that, as far as I'm concerned, video games became a serious medium for incredible storytelling. I'd put Mordin's sacrifice in the Top 3 for character redemption arcs, and in the Top 10 among all fiction stories.

I cried my eyes out. Oh, sorry. Does that make me faggot now?

I played so many old games and there were always those great moments. Planescape Tormet or Badurs Gate II had those. Of course without good music, no voice, too much reading. Storytelling has so many great possibilities, but it's still rare. Good scripts are a problem.

Video game music is so good tbh (in real life)

Damn song R. Nobody could beat my record on one of the stages in that

Does that make me faggot now?
That depends on the reasons why you're crying and the context behind it, like the funeral of a family member or friend close to you.

I cried at the scene too - still did when I rewatched it. The acknowledgment of his sins and his atonement in making the ultimate sacrifice with rippling effects on a galactic scale (literally) demonstrated a higher level of self and consciousness. He was thinking in thousands of years, even though his lifespan is mere decades. In that final cusp of a moment, he righted all of his wrongs, and his soul was at peace.

That's what got me emotionally. He was so far above and detached from the base, materialist self that it was beautiful.

Last edited:
I do like some of it

Last edited:
. The acknowledgment of his sins and his atonement in making the ultimate sacrifice

You said it brother. That was what made me cry as well.

That and of course because I am a little girl.

If you ever get the chance, play Planescape Torment. It's old. It's more like a book. It's worth the time.

The soundtrack for doom is fcking fire

I certainly enjoy some video game music

I've literally never listened to any video game music