Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Does anybody else enjoy video game music?

yes me. I liked FC5 music.

Is this like Baldur's Gate?

It is. The UI, the graphics... you would get eye cancer, it's terrible now. Baldurs Gate is way better when it comes to that. Thing is this, the story is remarkable and it's like a whole book. I think we will never again have something like that. It's impossible because you cannot have that much voice acting. I remember I invested a whole hour in one important talk to a npc.

Basically there is a protagonist who cannot die and cannot remember why. It's a terrible reason and a terrible story.

Yes, but not Pokemon, unless it's first gen.

It is. The UI, the graphics... you would get eye cancer, it's terrible now. Baldurs Gate is way better when it comes to that. Thing is this, the story is remarkable and it's like a whole book. I think we will never again have something like that. It's impossible because you cannot have that much voice acting. I remember I invested a whole hour in one important talk to a npc.

Basically there is a protagonist who cannot die and cannot remember why. It's a terrible reason and a terrible story.
I hated the gameplay of Baldur's Gate. I'm afraid I have to pass on the story. No story is worth grating my teeth to go through the gameplay, tbhngl.

I love listening to Nier's Automata OST.
Really makes you feel pumped for Armageddon

whoa i really like the stalker song. maybe i'll check the game out too

anyway ive been listening to touhou music for years now; here's a few favorites

^^ i really like the laugh samples or whatever you call em in this song ^^

God stalker is fucking kino man. Just keep in mind that it's a game developed by a small indie studio so expect a lot of bugs but it's so worth it. Especially if you're an eastern euro. The atmosphere, music and the characters are worth putting up with all the shortcomings of the game.

God stalker is fucking kino man. Just keep in mind that it's a game developed by a small indie studio so expect a lot of bugs but it's so worth it. Especially if you're an eastern euro. The atmosphere, music and the characters are worth putting up with all the shortcomings of the game.
yea man i'm definitey adding it to my list of media to indulge in now. thx