Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anybody else envy themselves as young children?

Gundamcel69

Gundamcel69

Autistcel, Subhuman
-
When I was a young child, I was way happier. Sure I was never popular and I was basically hated by the other kids for being weird and autistic, but it was more simple for me to feel happy back then. Like all it took was a good game, show or food to cheer me up. Now as an adult I rarely feel happiness anymore. Its like I've lost the ability to feel it. I'm mostly filled with anger and depression now.

I had a very unpleasant childhood, though I know what you mean. As a kid it was more easy to feel deep emotions of happiness but as an adult, that was replaced with progressive numbness

nah, I had to deal with my dad's bullshit

Childhood was pretty good for me, in teenhood high school, everything got destroyed,

Gratitude is a choice; just eat the food slow and you'll get the taste back

Yup, would go back 100% if I could.

Yesn't. Its hard to tell.

I had almost no privacy and I was bullied, and I mean bullied in the first four years of primary school. Motherfucker I think escaped to the US but since discovering Inceldom I have sworn to get some revenge at any cost.

at the very end of primary school my class was very small and it was split beetwen the five other, I landed in class A5, I used everything I've got back there and managed to become somewhat liked and stuck to being an avarage new colleague.

In high school it was the same but at that time I already was treated by foids as an Incel would. They disliked me for god knows what, they avoided conversations and disdained any try I made to communicate. I really did hate myself for some time, asking what I was doing wrong. At that time I met my oneitis. To this day I sometimes look at her FB or instagram and feel wistful when I look at her but its not the heartburn I felt when I was in love. She ended up with a chadlite. Earlier I had some competition (but I was shy as hell and awkward) with a semi-chadlite/high tier normie badboy, he knew her through a shared friend.

In Liceum, that is, high school part 2, it was decent.

In the end, I think I do a little.

I'm still a young child ( mentally ).

I don't even remember anything from my childhood, my parents tell me I was very selfish and mean

Oh yeah, I was definitely happier when I was kid. These times can be very bleak/depressing in comparison

Our brain stop caring about anything other than sex during puberty, its just nature.

I was incelized since the start

I think I was even more of an incel when I was a kid, but I had really good copes. I had a lot of fun staying home and playing video games . Nothing is fun for me now

I could still fantasize freely at that age.