Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anybody else realize how stupid todays world is

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
If I feel like a deity and not want to be a human anymore because "I never felt human" does that mean I can change my species to a deity and people have to refer to me as a higher being because I feel like one you see how stupid this logic is but to society this is normal this is the fucking norm like take a moment and let that sink in and you'll realize the west is ran by dumbasses who only care to please foids and the LGBGUTFUCK movement jfl from now on you all will refer to me as a deity and everytime you respond to me kek wait does this mean I can be a chad because I feel like one and if a girl rejects me for that I can call her transchadphobic!???:dab:

I think it's always been like that it's just a lot more people alive now so it's seems worse

I want to covertly join their online groups and make increasingly more insane demands in the name of their noble causes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back