Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone ask himself what the old users are doing today because they are no longer there?

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
I would be really interested to see what the old users are doing today since most of them have been banned for a long time or haven't been online for a long time.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7k6_O3SWnE

Last edited:
Theyre busy fucking foids while we rot

An intriguing question indeed. I find it very hard to believe that somebody can just throw inceldom behind them if they were truly incel, but the amount of dudes that were there for months years ago and then just disappeared is for sure interesting:waitwhat:.

The 3 most likely possibilities if not banned:

1: Ascended (most common, keep in mind the amount of young zoomers and mentalcels who frequent this forum for a bit and then just leave and ascend later on because that's just how most Internet communities like this go)
2: Got bored of the forum, moved onto Trooncord/not rotting on obscure incel forums anymore (understandable)
3: Roped (highly unlikely but still a thing sadly)

Last edited:
An intriguing question indeed. I find it very hard to believe that somebody can just throw inceldom behind them if they were truly incel, but the amount of dudes that were there for months years ago and then just disappeared is for sure interesting:waitwhat:.
did you know @Aspergcel ?

A lot of old members are just sitting in apartments rotting on video games, watching dvd sets,
pretending to be elites on the stock market. I speak to a few of them who think they have evolved
but are lonely and have no dates.

A lot of old members are just sitting in apartments rotting on video games, watching dvd sets,
pretending to be elites on the stock market. I speak to a few of them who think they have evolved
god how sad. they go from blackpill to redpill again. they really think they have evolved...sad man

but @Darth_Aurelius goes crazy:feelsgah:

I know a Japanese forum of incels, most of them are sitting in their own rooms in their 30s, 20s, 40s, they're all rotting away playing video games, isolated and completely desolate. The future of incels is sad and unresolved, it never started. The misery of betas is sad.

Either still rotting here, on alts;
Or rotting from decomposition after roping.

Or, they were just teenagers here for the lulz who got bored.

Last edited:
The 3 most likely possibilities if not simply banned:

1: Ascended (most common, keep in mind the amount of young zoomers and mentalcels who frequent this forum for a bit and then just leave and ascend later on because that's just how most Internet communities like this go)
2: Got bored of the forum, moved onto Trooncord/not rotting on obscure incel forums anymore (understandable)

1. Ascended
2. Got tired of this site
3. Roped

The redpill and blackpill are more or less the same thing in my opinion because if you're subhuman you have only two options: Self improve or die.
what the hell? I can believe such motherfucker is on incel.is. what are you doing here there are many scamza self improvement sites..

yes:feelskek: crazy motherfucker. how he doxxed himself?
Don't know for sure, but if I remember right he was sharing either just photos of his former classmates or even his own as well in some posts, it must've been just a question of time:feelshaha:.

Most have ascended all got a promotion from Feds

Most of them haven’t ascended they just get bored of the forum and find other copes. They rot

Exactly this; hell it’s even in the right order of probability.

Also OP, every time someone makes a thread about old users, they have a habit of crawling out of the woodworks.

They have new accounts and are now GrAYcels :feelshehe:

- They found other copes
- They ascended
- They're still on other blackpill/incel forums
- They died

Either of these four.

Enjoying their harem of women.

I'm just really obsessed with self improvement I guess. I pray to Satan to possess me with his spirit and murder my former self. :feelsdevil:
go to lookmaxxing

I always wondered what happened to sneir guy. He was brutally drugpilled.

4: gone ER

I'm still here.

Probably ascended, got permabanned and never came back (I was un-permabanned so I came back when I got bored with life) or found something better to do.

Either roped or got tired of this forum

Wonder what happened to @Animecel2D