Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Does anyone else cum in their trashcan?

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Light for all the world!
-
When i finish fapping I usually cum in my trash can if im too lazy to get a tissue.

I have cumrags.

I dont think so...

I wrap toilet paper around my dick and cum in that then flush it down. Disposable better than keeping a stinky rag

Do you wash it?

Yea i usually do that but the trashcan is convenient when im lazy af.
The trashcan method won't work. I cant get off while smelling rotting produce

The trashcan method won't work. I cant get off while smelling rotting produce
stainless-steel-waste-basket.jpg

you dont have one of these is your room? I change my trash everyday.

Last edited:
That sounds like it takes more work to do.

I will either cum into some toilet paper or a sock.

I wrap toilet paper around my dick and cum in that then flush it down. Disposable better than keeping a stinky rag
Doesn't the toilet paper get stuck on your dick? That has happened to me, where little bits get stuck and the only way to take them off is too shower. And its not th toilet paper brand cause I have used Charmin and still the same results.

I personally prefer the sock method.

I go into my boxers. I get to lay down in my bed, and it prevents me from having to use lube. I will usually cum in boxers that I've been wearing all day. If I'm running low on boxers, I will use old ones that have "dried up"

I just cum in my underwear. Bleach cleanses all.

Doesn't the toilet paper get stuck on your dick? That has happened to me, where little bits get stuck and the only way to take them off is too shower. And its not th toilet paper brand cause I have used Charmin and still the same results.
A little bit, yeah. But i shower everyday so it never stays on there for too long.

I go into my boxers. I get to lay down in my bed, and it prevents me from having to use lube. I will usually cum in boxers that I've been wearing all day. If I'm running low on boxers, I will use old ones that have "dried up"
dont you feel unconformable?

I usually cum inside a tissue but if I am feeling extra lazy I just take the trash can with me and move over to my side, while laying on the bed, and cum inside the trash can then just throw it on the floor and pass out to sleep in exhaustion.

I also jerk off in a trash can when I jerk off standing up because jerking off into tissues standing up is sometimes an issue for me due to my small penis size so I just shoot into a trashcan so I don't have to aim or anything.

It is not normies, cucks, or even femoids who will be death-blow to Incelistan, but degeneracy and desperation among fellow Incelistanis.

Tell me, friend and compatriot of Incelistan, why do you engage in such hedony, vice and immorality when you can CHOose to make a diffEReNCe and become a hERo? A Shaheed of Incelistan?

you laying down with the cum in your boxers
Afterwards, yeah. I do use the dry part of the boxers to cleanup. But the sensation and method is totally worth it. Lying down simulates actual sex.

do you bend your dick down when your cumming, or bend over the trashcan

I cum straight into my undies

I just cum on my bedsheet then go to sleep.

do you bend your dick down when your cumming, or bend over the trashcan
I just pick it up nut inside and wipe the remaining cum on my pants or shirt. Then go back to laying down or whatever.

I would miss my shot and hit the sides of the trashcan. Dried cum on the side, no thanks.

Cum doesn't really dry up. It just basically turns very liquid after a while, though it might might leave some residue.

Cum doesn't really dry up. It just basically turns very liquid after a while, though it might might leave some residue.
what about you sir, how do you cum

as long as you arent swallowing your own cum like normies do, who cares