Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Does anyone else fantasize about having a GF while lying in bed at night?

VλREN

VλREN

(A living cringe compilation) lambdacel λ
★★★★
I’ve been doing this for as long as i remember. Will lying in bed at I offen fantasize about having a girlfriend and cuddling with her and stuff. I usually do it more often when it’s raining or cold outside. It’s usually not even a sexual thing at all it’s more romantic. But when I get really far into no fap it’s all I can think about and I get super turned on.
It’s so ovER

Does anyone else do this?

yes, guilty pleasure. i even listen to those cope audios on youtube sometimes

i lay in bed under my comfy blanket and watch Simone Asmr pretend to be my girlfriend :feelsokman::feelsbadman:

I’ve been doing this for as long as i remember. Will lying in bed at I offen fantasize about having a girlfriend and cuddling with her and stuff. I usually do it more often when it’s raining or cold outside. It’s usually not even a sexual thing at all it’s more romantic. But when I get really far into no fap it’s all I can think about and I get super turned on.
It’s so ovER

Every damn night.

It’s so ovER

yeah i think we all have tbh, ik this is kinda faggoted but i sometimes hug my blanket pretending its my little sister (i dont have one) whenever im in bed

i lay in bed under my comfy blanket and watch Simone Asmr pretend to be my girlfriend :feelsokman::feelsbadman:
FUCKING. BRU-TAL.
It’s so ovER

Yes feeling the touch of a woman would be so good... I would probably die from the sensation... Imagine cuddling with a girl ARGHARGHARGH

No, i try to get used to the fact that i will be alone forever.

I did a lot when I was younger but now I've just accepted fate and will die alone.

There's a bit in Seinfeld where Jerry is the only one sleeping soundly because he doesn't have to share his bed with a partner.

I can't find it right now for the life of me but... yeah at least sleeping by yourself you have some room to stretch out, you don't have to worry about waking the other person up, etc!

No, I don't want a girlfriend.

I fantasize about sex with foids though :feelsohh:

Everyday, and not just at night.

yes. sadly im never gonna have a girlfriend.

Sometimes, but not every day tbh.

I fantasize about slaughtering my enemies

It’s so ovER

Me ):

I kissed, hugged, cuddled, have sex with and fucked my blanket ever since i was 7 years old. Its brutal and raw

IMG 20231115 100515

It’s so ovER

It's unfair that we have to dream about having a gf when girls get to have a bf whenever they want to.

It’s so ovER

yes, guilty pleasure. i even listen to those cope audios on youtube sometimes
Every damn night.
Yes, everyone does this.
Everyday, and not just at night.
yes. sadly im never gonna have a girlfriend.
Every single night yeah. I can't stop myself from fantasizing about it too
I kissed, hugged, cuddled, have sex with and fucked my blanket ever since i was 7 years old. Its brutal and raw

View attachment 959110
Same here brocels. I often use my weighted blanket to simulate having a gf sleeping with me. Mostly it's not even sexual as you all have said, it's more romantic. I am touch starved and have been for many years. I know it's a bad habit to fantasize like this, and sometimes I do try to stop myself, but sometimes I do give in and just let it happen. It is a guilty pleasure and in the long-term it is probably pretty unhealthy for me, but I do it anways.

fakecel if not

I used to but now I fantasize about having a decent job, a decent car, and about my childhood and teenage years, just this night I dreamed about highschool again always nightmares or strange moody dreams relating to it.

Damn what a degenerate. I bet you fantasize about having sex in MISSIONAIRY POSITION too don't you? You make me sick.

homosexual if not. (unless you're an old-cel with a lower libido)
I'm 31 years old and still masturbate at least once a day. I have no idea when it starts that you have a lower libido.

I think about curbstomping and raping the foids I encountered.

It’s so ovER

Yeah its embarrassing to admit but I also listen to yandere asmr vids whilst doing it aswell.

It’s so ovER

Hell yea

Dream about it every night man

I have a long comfy pillow that I sometimes hug and pretend I'm holding someone. Puts me right to sleep

Yeah.
Pretty much all day. I imagine us doing stuff together, talking laughing going on trips all that shit.
I just dont want a gf, I want a friend who is also my gf.
I don't really care what my gf looks like as long as shes not deformed but the one thing I want is her to be laid back and has an actual personality. If she was nerdy or alt looking, thats a plus.
I feel like such a sap typing this shit out but who the hell can I tell this to irl?

I fantasize about that everyday and I sleep hugging a pillow

I'm 31 years old and still masturbate at least once a day. I have no idea when it starts that you have a lower libido.
you gonn have to wait for a loooong time

Yes even during the day :fuk:

That's why I bought new pillows today because the ones I had were out of date and breaking.

Yes when I go to bed I fantasize about a girl lying there with me. But more common, I fantasize about a girl going camping with me and we hike, swim, sit by the campfire and cuddle up to each other in our tent.