Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does anyone else struggle with shaking in public

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I shake uncontrollably in public and the more i think of it the harder it is to control in fact it is not possible at all to control shaking at all.

This is why most normies either avoid or make fun of me. I've reached a point of really bad anxiety unfortunately and I get intimidated easily.

I remember even little kids making fun of me. Going outside as a non nt sub5 is a nightmare scenario.

My leg is shaking when i sit in public.

Same I used to be shaky as fuck in high school
Just have seizures theory :feelskek:

I don't shake, I just walk looking straight ahead or sometimes taking glances at some people.

only when my blood sugar crashes

then i rage at normies

say that you are possessed by a demon

cold approach foids and ask them to give you an exorcism. use demonrizz to become the ultimate player

optionally regale her with a song about shaking, like idk this one:

This is anxiety manifesting. You probably need medication for this level of anxiety.

Foids have made a joke out of psychopharmacology, with their overindulgence in unnecessary medications, but they do help if you have an actual illness, unlike foids.

Struggled with shaking a lot when I was younger. Ever since jokERmaxxing, I'm ice cold in public. I have nothing to lose.

I had this when I was a bit younger 15-20 cuz I still gave a fuck about what normies and foids thought of me. Now I genuinely see them as my enemy and have immense hatred for what they put me through

This is anxiety manifesting. You probably need medication for this level of anxiety.

Foids have made a joke out of psychopharmacology, with their overindulgence in unnecessary medications, but they do help if you have an actual illness, unlike foids.
Yeah anxiety is a real issue. There was a time whenever I tried to fall asleep I'd jerk wide awake and start shaking.

But just like autism normiefags think it's a superpower and makes them special or something. They'd never understand.

I rarely go outside, If i have to I usually drink to calm nerves

im literally shaking rn

I usually sway side to side if that makes sense

Literally shaking right now

Probably combo of anxiety and dump of adrenaline for trying to exist as incel in the outside world invoking fight or flight response

Same, I just fucked up my hairdo because my autistic ass couldn't stop shaking while getting a haircut. I get overstimulated by everything and I'm constantly anxious I can barely talk with other human beings without shaking tbh. Anyway you're probably either traumatized, autistic like me, or just a really anxious person. If it's serious enough you may need medication.

I shake uncontrollably in public and the more i think of it the harder it is to control in fact it is not possible at all to control shaking at all.

This is why most normies either avoid or make fun of me. I've reached a point of really bad anxiety unfortunately and I get intimidated easily.

I remember even little kids making fun of me. Going outside as a non nt sub5 is a nightmare scenario.
propranolol for the physiological symptoms, its a life saver, doesnt impair you and you dont display aspie signs, now if you dont care about brain function alcohol, benzos, and most stims will help you

Only if I’m forced into a social interaction I’m not comfortable with.

Very rarely but it has happened. It didn't happen before I started abusing benzos. After that I very occasionally get the shakes but its not common