Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else feel jealous of psychopaths or just amoral PPL who game the system without remorse?

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★
At the risk of sounding like some cringe wannabe edgy teen I have always envied psychopaths.

Contrary to common belief psychopaths are usually very charming and due to their inherent way of manipulating PPL for their own advantage they have more successful careers//higher salaries and yes more partners /bodycounts as well.

I have tried emulating psychopaths but it is really something that u r born with. Either u r or u aren't. U can't become one

As much a lot of u guys like to cope here about how u would be like Eliot Rodger too but it takes a special kind of inborn psychopathy to kill ur roomates in cold blood followed by mass shooting PPL

My weakness is that I care too much. I am empathetic enough that I feel bad even causing minor inconvenience to PPL let alone manipulate them.

I wish I was a sauve unfeeling man that could apply amoral to highly immoral strategies to advance in life without guilt using PPL as means guilt free

Yet I get guilty even when I say white small harmless lies lol

Empathy. Kindness. Introversion all are weaknesses as a dude

I wish I was born a psychopath

My weakness is that I care too much. I am empathetic enough that I feel bad even causing minor inconvenience to PPL let alone manipulate them.
same

It is the fault of normies and society that psychopaths are left to do as they please. They should be beheaded, or publicly executed. They have no place in a healthy, functioning society. Unfortunately, we are living in times where sociopathy and psychopathy are celebrated and criminals are influencers who are worth following. On top of that, women are allowed to openly praise them and sleep with them. What can we expect if such things are happening? We are a backward-functioning society where good is bad and bad is good.

I'm not sure how much of a sociopath ER was. I think some people just get so sick of treating everyone nice but being mistreated themselves that they say fuck it. And decide to go on a rampage.

Yes, imagine how nice it is to live life without guilt or empathy, like a ceo or politician probably does. Instead I have to feel guilt which inhibits me constantly.

circumcision makes you a psycho which is why kikes do so well in society. no morals

circumcision makes you a psycho which is why kikes do so well in society. no morals
hmm is this why the Muslims r the way they are?

Wonder why Christians r cucks then.....

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back