Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else feel like they look average but they get treated like a subhuman.

Animecel3479

Animecel3479

Had it with these ITrannies!
-
I know I'm not attractive by any means but I view myself as normal looking but many foids are repulsed by me and run away, the only time when a foid didn't do that was when she randomly approached me and said she liked my shirt, I thought she liked me but she came back, telling me to sign some sort of signature. :feelsrope:

I'm manlet so subhuman,
I think my face is average

i am subhuman genetic trash not because of face but because of height

My face is ever so slightly above average but I've noticed that women in general are definitely put off by me for some reason

I'm manlet so subhuman,
This.
I know I'm not attractive by any means but I view myself as normal looking but many foids are repulsed by me and run away, the only time when a foid didn't do that was when she randomly approached me and said she liked my shirt, I thought she liked me but she came back, telling me to sign some sort of signature. :feelsrope:
At the end of the day what matters is how are you treated by foids

I’m gross looking, due to acne.

I’m like a 3/10 at best

I have a very ugly face, I got treated better during facemask days when people couldn't see my face.

I'm manlet so subhuman,
i am subhuman genetic trash not because of face but because of height
It’s weird because I look fine in the mirror and I have a chiselled jawline but I look deformed/asymmetrical in (unflipped) photos. I could be deformed or maybe I’m just a midget normie but it doesn’t really matter because neither are fixable and I know bitches are repulsed by me, other than a few nice old people.

Im way below average giga truecel,if you're average ur a fakecel scum

Same here. Foids just find me weird for some reason

No I am brutal truecel subhuman
I get surprised when once in rare while I am not treated like a subhuman :cryfeels:

average and subhuman are synonymous especially on foid's brain

I used to be ignorant and thought I was average until I started high school. I'm a giga trucel but I just never wanted to accept it.

It really only takes one thing to be considered genetic refuse if you are an average man. Everything else can be fine. But for the most part one strike and you're out. If you're white you might get two.

-old
-bald
-short
-ugly
-ND
-brown
-bad lower 3rd
-bad eye area
-too fat or skinny