Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else find "conservative" women unattractive?

nirvanacowboy

nirvanacowboy

footfag brainrot
★★
I'm not talking about your average southern trump conservatard, I'm talking about real far right women. They are so vile and masculine with what they believe that it just feels gross and weird. Women in my opinion are supposed to be a little liberal because in their brains it is the most "empathetic" point of view. Far right women just feel like they have no innocence, same with far left.

That's actually a high IQ point that I hadn't really considered before. Any female who identifies as conservative or right wing is instantly far less feminine to me because cuckservatism in 2024, particularly on the internet and among zoomers, is so strongly associated with Andrew Tate and the redpill.

I feel the exact same way.

I've never seen anyone else actually explain it but yeah I do like when women are a bit more liberal.

I like women who want to suck my cock for free, so none

Definitely the higher mileage types to say the least. They usually get their political beliefs from their exes.

Yeah, definitely tbh, even though I'd probably agree more with them than liberal women.

GER9obpWkAAdISY

Yes I vote for Trump, I believe in the redpill and I'm antifeminist. See I'm one of the good ones! please donate to my patreon so I can keep making based content! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

I find most famous women in general unattractive. They look like robots, or porcelain dolls.

Snapinstaapp 430118131 957166205830288 7632598356933127899 n 1080

Eva Vlaardingerbroek
6wi9fhifo0s71

Lauren Chen and Lauren Southern
Ezgif 2 92c6cbeeb0

Tomi Lahren

Rep. Anna Paulina Luna

View attachment 1155074
Eva Vlaardingerbroek
View attachment 1155075
Lauren Chen and Lauren Southern
View attachment 1155076
Tomi Lahren

View attachment 1155077

View attachment 1155078
Rep. Anna Paulina Luna
Liberal men, leftist men, conservative men and far-right men need to set aside their political differences, and gangbang together these dumb pieces of meat.

For a brief moment, we won't be political enemies anymore. We will be MEN. And men breed women :feelsdevil:

there's nothnig submissive about arguing that you are
that's the redpill state of their media

eva vlaardingerbroek is the only attractive RW grifter
I always wonder why she decided to go down that path. She couldve easily become a model and have a much less stressful career

Women should be apolitical id say as all men should shut down any political conversation a woman has.

It's generally unattractive when women have strong opinions and defend them aggressively. The same with leftist women.
Women should be more soft and flexible.

eva vlaardingerbroek is the only attractive RW grifter
I always wonder why she decided to go down that path. She couldve easily become a model and have a much less stressful career
for men it's idealism. What i already tried to explain you