Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Does anyone else hate this specific kind of redpiller?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I've noticed a lot of these kinds of redpillers lately online. They blame all of society's problems on men.

"Weak men create hard times."

I'm sure you've heard that phrase spammed a million times by them. They're obsessively simpy and will call you a "boy" if you don't want to betabux a woman.

Like scroll down to the comments of any post about guys sleeping around.

"Those aren't men, those are boys."

I suspect they're all betabuxxes coping with their restrictive and miserable marriages because these idiots always somehow show up to any post about not enjoying being nagged by your wife and say "if you can't take it you're not a man, you're a boy."

Dude it's so fucking cringe. They're all trying so hard to sound masculine that they come off as homosexuals in some sort of gay roleplay session.

Imagine how cringe it is talking to these guys irl when they're constantly trying to be stoic and masculine. They think it makes them respected by men but it just makes them look autistic to men and a tool to women.

These are the kind of guys to constantly white knight at bars whenever they see ugly guys flirting with a woman. "is there a problem Ms?"

Also whenever women do anything wrong guess what these guys say? "Those aren't women, those are girls."

:lul: :lul: :lul:

weak men let foids slut? weak men who are 6'4 fuck and have kids with midget woman? weak men let foids control their lives and money?

I'm surprised the comment section isn't full of simps. Minor hope fuel.
"Well maybe i should start working out and make more money and then women will approach me":soy::soy:

I've noticed a lot of these kinds of redpillers lately online. They blame all of society's problems on men.

I'm sure you've heard that phrase spammed a million times by them. They're obsessively simpy and will call you a "boy" if you don't want to betabux a woman.

I suspect they're all betabuxxes coping with their restrictive and miserable marriages because these idiots always somehow show up to any post about not enjoying being nagged by your wife and say "if you can't take it you're not a man, you're a boy."

Dude it's so fucking cringe. They're all trying so hard to sound masculine that they come off as homosexuals in some sort of gay roleplay session.

Imagine how cringe it is talking to these guys irl when they're constantly trying to be stoic and masculine. They think it makes them respected by men but it just makes them look autistic to men and a tool to women.

These are the kind of guys to constantly white knight at bars whenever they see ugly guys flirting with a woman. "is there a problem Ms?"

Also whenever women do anything wrong guess what these guys say? "Those aren't women, those are girls."

Somtimes people will forget the difference between redpill and blackpill. Let this be a reminder.

If you try things that they push onto us you'll get a restraining order or a foid will sue you for sexual harassment.

yeah i fucking despite them. People like me and @Cybersex is our hope have our fair share of experience with them. They constantly contradict themselves on basic shit.

One thing I bring up is how they claim men are loosing testosterone now but then also claim men are simping more and more and should stop cooming. So is mens sex drive going up or down? They have no answer for this.

While re-reading some of @Cybersex is our hope replies to me today, I saw another great point he made: Men are now much bigger and stronger than ever. Most of our ancestors even just two generations ago were malnourished manlets who died from alcoholism at 50. Countries like japan have experienced a frankly ridiculous increase in average male height. In the last 150 years, the average japanese man has grown by almost a foot.

Further, they love to conflate random tiktok videos made by outlier soys with the average male in our population. Meanwhile the data shows that the average zoomer is approaching 6 ft in height. Gym attendance has skyrocketed in the last 50 years and turned what was once a fringe hobby for weirdos into a multi-billion dollar industry.

But hey, ignore all this, men are becoming weaker and weaker and shit, the west has fallen, grow some balls and chop some wood gawd dang it!

thinking of that old video of the drunk guy talking with a foid on a street then a swarm of guys attack him.

reminded me of a classmate who had to protect his slut stupid gf because someone said she was lying. she later cheated on him with a guy the foids all talked about having a big dick. gj dude for attacking a dude who meant you no harm so you could protect your only for a few months cumdumpster.

They should be shot.

in video games

It's jews... Making the "good times" of "plenty" to make men weak....

It's is written in the learned protocols of zion back in the late 1800s...

"Well maybe i should start working out and make more money and then women will approach me":soy::soy:
Just hit the gym bro. How much can you bench?

If you try things that they push onto us you'll get a restraining order or a foid will sue you for sexual harassment.
Exactly. I doubt they try any of the things they suggest. It's advice from Chad that somehow funneled itself into betabuxxed masculinity coping normies.

yeah i fucking despite them. People like me and @Cybersex is our hope have our fair share of experience with them. They constantly contradict themselves on basic shit.

One thing I bring up is how they claim men are loosing testosterone now but then also claim men are simping more and more and should stop cooming. So is mens sex drive going up or down? They have no answer for this.

While re-reading some of @Cybersex is our hope replies to me today, I saw another great point he made: Men are now much bigger and stronger than ever. Most of our ancestors even just two generations ago were malnourished manlets who died from alcoholism at 50. Countries like japan have experienced a frankly ridiculous increase in average male height. In the last 150 years, the average japanese man has grown by almost a foot.

Further, they love to conflate random tiktok videos made by outlier soys with the average male in our population. Meanwhile the data shows that the average zoomer is approaching 6 ft in height. Gym attendance has skyrocketed in the last 50 years and turned what was once a fringe hobby for weirdos into a multi-billion dollar industry.

But hey, ignore all this, men are becoming weaker and weaker and shit, the west has fallen, grow some balls and chop some wood gawd dang it!
They're terminally online and don't go outside. Btw do you have a link to a study showing male height in North America specifically is increasing? Would be interesting to read.

thinking of that old video of the drunk guy talking with a foid on a street then a swarm of guys attack him.

reminded me of a classmate who had to protect his slut stupid gf because someone said she was lying. she later cheated on him with a guy the foids all talked about having a big dick. gj dude for attacking a dude who meant you no harm so you could protect your only for a few months cumdumpster.
Lmfao. Again, they all think they're so masculine and le helpless women revere them when really they're just seen as tools. He got what he deserved.

i hate redpillers in general

Basically just be a bigger and better cog to inflate the ego of an entitled ran through skank who will never acknowledge your existence. The redpill is the blue pill repackaged. You are still a cuck you are still not the man in the control it’s fucking over

They're terminally online and don't go outside. Btw do you have a link to a study showing male height in North America specifically is increasing? Would be interesting to read.

Hmm, can't find anything specifically for north America.
In this one they say that Europeans became much taller while Americans stagnated:

Now, let's look at Europe. Unlike in the United States, the numbers reported in the book Height, Health, and History indicate that in European nations, the average male height has been changing more steadily. In the Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, and Norway, the average male height upon conscription has steadily increased from about 167 cm in 1870 to about 181 cm today. Similarly, in Italy and France, the average male height upon conscription has steadily increased from about 164 cm in 1870 to about 176 cm today. Thus, these European nations have gained about 13 cm in average height over the last 150 years.
(source in article)

We reanalysed 1472 population-based studies, with measurement of height on more than 18.6 million participants to estimate mean height for people born between 1896 and 1996 in 200 countries. The largest gain in adult height over the past century has occurred in South Korean women and Iranian men, who became 20.2 cm (95% credible interval 17.5–22.7) and 16.5 cm (13.3–19.7) taller,...

In the last 30 years, the height of the average Japanese male has gone up nearly four inches, while average female height has increased about 2.7 inches. The average 20-year-old Japanese man today is 5 feet 8 1/4 inches, according to data released this month by Japan's Health and Welfare Ministry. That is about the same height as European 20-year-olds.

The last U.S. survey, in 1976-80, found 20-year-old males averaged 5 feet 9.7, an inch taller than the figure for 20 years earlier.

If today's Japanese 10-year-olds continue the current growth pattern, as is likely, they will be just about as tall and weigh just about as much as their American peers when they graduate from high school in 2000, health officials here say.

This one is about Germany:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/14wwi54/average_height_for_zoomers_in_germany_is_1817_cm/

All redpillers are cringe as hell and closeted homosexuals, but the ones who make me grind my teeth are the ones who say some stupid fucking shit like "modern men are weak", "work on yourself and abstain from women". Like do you think a Chad or Tyrone or someone like WILT CHAMBERLAIN (who fucked thousands of women in his life) had to abstain from women to work on themselves? And muh modern men, no, every generation says this, in fact boomers were objectively the weakest, redpillers are just insecure closeted homosexual fags who worship faggot bodybuilders that would get their neck snapped like a pencil by an MMA fighter who never heard of "self-improvement" in his life

Yes. :lasereyes:

"Weak men create hard times. WELP BETTER GET ON MY HECKIN COMPUTERINO AND MAKE A YOUTUBE VIDEO ABOUT THIS FOR ATTENTION!" Fucking soy ass motherfuckers. Having the nerve to talk shit about other men and then sit at a desk all day making "content," like an oversocialized chronically online foid.

Hmm, can't find anything specifically for north America.
In this one they say that Europeans became much taller while Americans stagnated:

(source in article)

This one is about Germany:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/14wwi54/average_height_for_zoomers_in_germany_is_1817_cm/

Better nutrition and obvious toilet lust over tall fags

i will tell you something: i know one foid who was mentally ill and met her at therapy

turned that she was nice woman but here's a thing...she has a child
autistic kid

he is now 8 and from what she told me he is heavily bullied by everyone there...another reason why males have no choice but to breed with low tier females and their male offpsring will pay heavy price for this...

like me who was at where parents where 36 38 and turned out to be autistic, genetic unfit and any case, and it's fault of mom for bringing me in this world in such advanced age

i hate people trying to push their political views onto me online like nigga i jerk off to cartoons and have never voted once in my life what do you get out of it

Better nutrition and obvious toilet lust over tall fags

i will tell you something: i know one foid who was mentally ill and met her at therapy

turned that she was nice woman but here's a thing...she has a child
autistic kid

he is now 8 and from what she told me he is heavily bullied by everyone there...another reason why males have no choice but to breed with low tier females and their male offpsring will pay heavy price for this...

like me who was at where parents where 36 38 and turned out to be autistic, genetic unfit and any case, and it's fault of mom for bringing me in this world in such advanced age
my mom was in early 30s when she had me. Yes, all women reproduce but since male death rate is much higher than womens, men dont reproduce at the same rate. I think my autism is part genetic since I have autistic family members + garbage nutrition among other things. Also environmental toxins potentially. There are many things that increase autism likelihood. Children born to immigrants have 3x higher likelihood of autism for example.

This right here says 20% of men will die before 50 + by the age of 80, half of the men in a generation are dead while 80% of the women are still alive.

Idk if you believe in evolution but if you believe the DNA fags they say that 10000 years ago like 1 man reproduces for 17 women. This would imply lower selective pressure on women, aka, compared to men women are genetic trash.
But that is just one perspective.

Also they have a tendency to autistically repeat “have kids, have kids” whenever they see the shithole our nations are becoming demographically only to autistically repeat like broken robots “stop making up excuses” when you explain how it’s not you not wanting but several factors connected to hypergamy and male inflation preventing you from having a normal stable family.

And yes. They fail to realize men are growing as tall as possible for known humans and going to the gym en masse yet the problem with inceldom grows worse and worse by the year

Dickpill is unbeatable.