Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else have insane mood swings aswell?

pain and hate

pain and hate

Banned
-
I have been getting insane mood swings for quite a while now (idk maybe for like couple years and it keeps getting worse), I can feel normal and have a stable mental like I do right now. This can switch in a matter of seconds though and I get filled with anger and hate for no apparent reason. All I can think about in that phase is about hurting others. I just look at random people and imagine me beating them into a bloody pulp even though they have done nothing to me. I don't think I'm bipolar or schizo or some kind of shit like that, I still feel like myself in that moment it's just that I have different thoughts and very strong, negative emotions. Can anyone relate?

glownigger chronicles

*explains the bipolar experience to a T
"I'm not bipolar"

what dose glowie mean? I keep hearing that shit
the feds

cia GIF

why glownigger? youre a greycel aswell

This can switch in a matter of seconds though and I get filled with anger and hate for no apparent reason. All I can think about in that phase is about hurting others. I just look at random people and imagine me beating them into a bloody pulp even though they have done nothing to me.
Can anyone relate?
just sounds like something a fed would say, like if i say yes, im going on a watchlist

True but what can I do, I tried a couple of drugs already and some other cope shit like meditation for example jfl.
remove that chinese cartoon toilet avi for a start

You've been on the internet for this long and still don't know what glowie means?
that's what I thought at first[fed], someone else said it doesn't

Yes mine go from heavy suicidality to super suspicion of everything