Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else have issues with time passing by?

AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Veteran
★★★★
I'm almost 30. But... I still feel like I'm in my late teens.... At this rate it will only feel like a few more years till I'm nearing 50 and another few till death.
I almost forgot about it, but I was reminded by looking at how long ago I made this account. It literally only feels like I made this early this year or something. Nope. it was like 2 years ago going on 3 wtf. My life is on double speed. Another unfair traits of my life.

ngl life for me feels like its dragging by but also really fast. Its hard to explain.

ngl life for me feels like its dragging by but also really fast. Its hard to explain.
Sometimes I feel that. Like in my daily life as time is flowing currently. Sometimes it takes forever, but then I look back at the years and it feels like it was just the other day.

As a wage slave I yearn for the weekend to have time off. And it goes by so quickly. Felt like yesterday it was spring and pre covid. Now it's already Xmas.

As a wage slave I yearn for the weekend to have time off. And it goes by so quickly. Felt like yesterday it was spring and pre covid. Now it's already Xmas.
Incels dont have xmas.
Xmas is a lie

I feel exactly the same. I'm 24, soon 25, and bro I feel inside like 14 y/o, I would enjoy the same things. Life goes so fast and my hope is going dissapearing