Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does anyone else read those "Hints you missed" threads on Reddit?

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I'm fucking addicted to reading those. It's interesting to get an insight into what it's like to not be ugly. But at the same time, it kills me when I think about the fact that a girl will never give me a hint.

I legit read those threads all night while crying. Its a reminder of how ugly I am.

Cant get any hints if I never interact with anyone

My younger sister also doesnt seem to ever give me any hints

no, i dont need more suifuel

I don't read shit on reddit. I just watch funny videos/pics or join specific interests subs.

Reddit = Larp

Bro, stop inflicting pain to yourself, that's fucking depressing.

If you're an ugly short bastard you don't get anything. You get fuck all instead.

I dont exactly read "hints you missed" posts but for a very long time I would read up on 'first moments' threads. About people sharing their first moments of kissing or dating or sex or finding "the one" as a high school sweetheart type deal. I just would smile and get a bit giddy to myself in a darkened corner of my room. It would somewhat give me hope that I could get a happy moment for myself.

Then you hit 30 and realize it's a bit too old for you now to have any 'first moments' because girls experience that shit between 12-14 and i obviously cant hang around 12yos anymore. All the romantic experiences anybody should have had are all done before you are legally an adult. Meaning if you never had a single fucking romantic encounter and are over 18 then your life is fucked forever and you will be forever depressed and missing something in life. So for the past couple of years I just stay away from all that type of content because now it just makes me uber depressed

seems like the sort of advice inceltears would dish out.

"nooo your not an ugly incel , you just dont notice the girls hitting on you!"

reddit copers smh