Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does anyone else stalk their oneitis?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
We knew each other before cuz our mothers were friends. I just stalked her and she was successful in mathematics and sports. She was basically non verbal in the first few years at school and didnt have many friends. She started becoming more extroverted in the later years but was still quite awkward. She's pale with decent bone development and has a high fwhr face overall despite a tall lower third. Basically a cute skull mogger with adorable eyes. SHe looks like an adult neotenous female becky essentially. She looks both mature and cute. If i wasnt such a fuck up during my teen years due to my parents pretty much abusing me (may they both rot in hell where they will burn in the hottest cauldron), i could've at least attempted to get her. I would've got rejected but at least i would've got closure. She is still pretty young so i still like her a lot and the perfect genetic peak version of myself dating her rn is not unrealistic. She doesnt seem like the type to enjoy drinking plus shes asian so im sure she still looks gud. It is indeed over tho.

No but I wish I could. I haven't seen her in four years.

No but I wish I could. I haven't seen her in four years.
her mum despised me ngl. We had food at some restaurant and i tried to show off to her by overdosing on wasabi. Her mother legit thought i was retarded. We stopped seeing each other after that lol.

I don't even had oneitis lol

It's cucked.
i will attempt to get her. So ill sneak up behind her and pretend im gonna rape her at night. Then ill say its a prank and my smv will increase since expectations of me are so low and got lower even more for a bit.

I sometimes watch her social media from a fake account (once I catfished as a currycel and asked for bobs and vagena) but I don't go any furthER

Last edited:
I sometimes watch her social media from a fake account (once I catfished as a currycel and asked for bobs and vagena) but I don't go any further
did she block you

I discovERed my true value (no value) and I gave up aftER a few anothER sevERal rejections.

I gave her requests 4 times to her insta private account with a fake k-pop loving-girl account. Still rejected. I visi her friend's account to see if she had posted anything about her

insult her on another alt

if she doesnt get defensive and narcy and just insta blocks you she is submissive af
I don't want to get ip ban so I can continue looking at her

I gave her requests 4 times to her insta private account with a fake k-pop loving-girl account. Still rejected. I visi her friend's account to see if she had posted anything about her
ok

i used to do this kinda shit but its not enough

i want to send her flowers or some shit to creep her out

i will attempt to get her. So ill sneak up behind her and pretend im gonna rape her at night. Then ill say its a prank and my smv will increase since expectations of me are so low and got lower even more for a bit.
How is ur smv gonna raise by u saying ur gonna rape her, ur not jeremy meeks bro :lul:

Another day, another oneitis cuck. Pathetic.

Nah I don't. Fuck her, if I never see her again then it is what it is. Fucking stupid whore

I ended finding her parents' Facebook accounts and sent them photos of her whoring herself out on Instagram. Her account, along with her TikTok, have been private ever since and under different usernames

my last oneitis moved to another city, haven't had one since

I work with my Oneitis every day :ahegao: :feelsrope:

I've had it bad for years over any girl I'm into. Now I' just waiting for my heart to finally freeze over.

We knew each other before cuz our mothers were friends. I just stalked her and she was successful in mathematics and sports. She was basically non verbal in the first few years at school and didnt have many friends. She started becoming more extroverted in the later years but was still quite awkward. She's pale with decent bone development and has a high fwhr face overall despite a tall lower third. Basically a cute skull mogger with adorable eyes. SHe looks like an adult neotenous female becky essentially. She looks both mature and cute. If i wasnt such a fuck up during my teen years due to my parents pretty much abusing me (may they both rot in hell where they will burn in the hottest cauldron), i could've at least attempted to get her. I would've got rejected but at least i would've got closure. She is still pretty young so i still like her a lot and the perfect genetic peak version of myself dating her rn is not unrealistic. She doesnt seem like the type to enjoy drinking plus shes asian so im sure she still looks gud. It is indeed over th
your oneitis is getting banged by chad back and forth as we speak brother

I work with my Oneitis every day :ahegao: :feelsrope:
im gonna do some more digging into her so i can find out whether shes lost her virginity. Shes 20 so yea chances are very high shes lost her virginity but shes good at maths and shes introverted yay so she might be virgin :soy::soy::soy::soy:

I sometimes watch her social media from a fake account (once I catfished as a currycel and asked for bobs and vagena) but I don't go any furthER
i should try this :feelskek:

I stalked her for five years.I stopped because im fucking shaming myself.