Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Does anyone else’s oneitis look significantly worse than when you met her?

med-cel

med-cel

Recruit
★★★★★
Title.

When I met my oneitis, she was so pretty. And she was very pretty before I met her too, judging from old pictures of her.

However, after rejecting me and getting a chadlite boyfriend (Chang actually), her first, she just looks so much worse. It’s like all her innocence is gone. She went from this wonderful, unique girl to a hoe like everyone else.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Standard procedure for most foids nowadays. Being slutty is empowering now.

'oneitis'

dnr

The puberty-pill is brutal

another GrAY oneitis cuck, pathetic

if i had a oneitis it would be elizabeth olsen :feelsokman:

Never had a oneitis but all of the foids I went to school with look like shit now

Some of them yes, some no.

Foids age like shit and rather quickly anyways.

No, my puerto rican tallfag queen looks even better this year. She looks like a model.

I had a few years or even decades ago, and I think you’re probably talking about a different time scale but as for mine, since we’re all over 30 now, I’ve aged better than most of them. Some hit the wall really hard. One actually still looks decent.

getting run through by trains of Chads and gangbanged by niggers will do that!

yeah