Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over For all of the oneitis cucks out there

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
So what if the girl you fell in love with rejected you all of those years ago? So what if you knew her since you were children through family functions? So what if she felt like actual family?

So what if she was nice to you for all of those years and acted like such a good friend to you until you hit puberty? So what if she casually told you that she had a boyfriend when you were both 14 years old? So what if it broke your poor little heart that was still bluepilled and capable of love? Get over it, cuck. So what if she led you on and kept you in the friendzone with a false sense of hope that you would become her boyfriend and live happily ever after with her?

So what if she texted you one night and chose her boyfriend over you? (I thought he was ugly, but if she chose him over me, that makes ME the ugly one) So what if you obsessed over her for years like a simp? So what if you saw her at your cousins birthday parties and felt like your heart was going to collapse in on itself whenever you were around her because you’re too weak of a man to persue her due to being non NT? So what if you tried to give her a beautiful drawing of a flower with her name signed on the paper, and so what if she gave you a cold stare and said it was “cool” when you gave it to her? So what if she put you in the friend-zone that night AGAIN?

So what if you told her you loved her and she spoke to you like a retarded child? So what if you went home and cried that night because you spent 3 months doing nofap thinking it would increase “female attraction”? So what if you spent the next two years obsessed with her during the pandemic when you know it was over for you anyway?

So what if you sent her a letter entailing how she ruined your life on the fourth year of your suffering? So what if you threatened to kill yourself because of the emotional and spiritual pain she caused you? So what if you dropped out of high school because of her? So what if you wanted to kill yourself over a girl? You sound like a cuck.

So what if your aunt called your mother yelling about it while calling me a psychopath for messaging your oneitis over and over again with suicide messages? So what if did irreversible damage to the relationship of both you and your oneitis’s families? (They were all quite good friends) So what if you kept stalking her Instagram and her father threatened to peruse legal action against you?

So what if she’s in college now and she has a new boyfriend who isn’t you? So what if the “sweet” and “caring” girl you knew from your childhood has become a complete whore, and has left you in the dark like the sad, lonely loser you are? So what if she has rich parents and many friends? So what if you’re poor and you’ve struggled financially your whole life? So what if she has a better life than you, when she deserves worse for the pain she caused you. So what if you will think about the pain she brought upon you for the rest of your life?

Die with it, cuck. 6 years of your precious life have been wasted over a girl that will NEVER love you back. Good job you fucking loser, now stop lurking and make that .is account. Your origin story is complete.

Good stuff from Luigi

Having an oneitis is cucked end of story.

Having an oneitis is cucked end of story.
It’s like dipping your toe into a pool you know you can never swim in. It feels good at first, but it ends up being torturous when you know it’s over

yes

while i browse on virgin forums

thats life
Kinda cucked isn't it
Thor-Ragnarok-Meme-Featured.jpg

So what if the girl you fell in love with rejected you all of those years ago? So what if you knew her since you were children through family functions? So what if she felt like actual family?

So what if she was nice to you for all of those years and acted like such a good friend to you until you hit puberty? So what if she casually told you that she had a boyfriend when you were both 14 years old? So what if it broke your poor little heart that was still bluepilled and capable of love? Get over it, cuck. So what if she led you on and kept you in the friendzone with a false sense of hope that you would become her boyfriend and live happily ever after with her?

So what if she texted you one night and chose her boyfriend over you? (I thought he was ugly, but if she chose him over me, that makes ME the ugly one) So what if you obsessed over her for years like a simp? So what if you saw her at your cousins birthday parties and felt like your heart was going to collapse in on itself whenever you were around her because you’re too weak of a man to persue her due to being non NT? So what if you tried to give her a beautiful drawing of a flower with her name signed on the paper, and so what if she gave you a cold stare and said it was “cool” when you gave it to her? So what if she put you in the friend-zone that night AGAIN?

So what if you told her you loved her and she spoke to you like a retarded child? So what if you went home and cried that night because you spent 3 months doing nofap thinking it would increase “female attraction”? So what if you spent the next two years obsessed with her during the pandemic when you know it was over for you anyway?

So what if you sent her a letter entailing how she ruined your life on the fourth year of your suffering? So what if you threatened to kill yourself because of the emotional and spiritual pain she caused you? So what if you dropped out of high school because of her? So what if you wanted to kill yourself over a girl? You sound like a cuck.

So what if your aunt called your mother yelling about it while calling me a psychopath for messaging your oneitis over and over again with suicide messages? So what if did irreversible damage to the relationship of both you and your oneitis’s families? (They were all quite good friends) So what if you kept stalking her Instagram and her father threatened to peruse legal action against you?

So what if she’s in college now and she has a new boyfriend who isn’t you? So what if the “sweet” and “caring” girl you knew from your childhood has become a complete whore, and has left you in the dark like the sad, lonely loser you are? So what if she has rich parents and many friends? So what if you’re poor and you’ve struggled financially your whole life? So what if she has a better life than you, when she deserves worse for the pain she caused you. So what if you will think about the pain she brought upon you for the rest of your life?

Die with it, cuck. 6 years of your precious life have been wasted over a girl that will NEVER love you back. Good job you fucking loser, now stop lurking and make that .is account. Your origin story is complete.
I see that you have been scarred by your past oneitis. I know how it feels. I'm happy for you because you moved on and you have learned from your mistakes.

He’s right. The moment I knew it was over the love I had for my oneitis became hatred
Same, I went from being a romantic to a hateful and bigoted person

He’s right. The moment I knew it was over the love I had for my oneitis became hatred
I'm trying to reach this stage atm. I'm not there yet though, I'm still simping.

I'm trying to reach this stage atm. I'm not there yet though, I'm still simping.
I would call you a cuck like pancakecel does but I've been there, brocel. Sending my thoughts and prayers, and good luck.

Tldr I miss and love my honeybun :cryfeels:

Dnr. Don't shit on other people's pleasant moments just because you didn't have even them.

teach me how to lose her
She dumped her first boyfriend. She would dump you too if you two had dated. Children have all sorts of unrealistic fantasies about life. Women have oneitis for Chadlets in school too.

Are people who date their first crush in school and end up marrying them happier? Of course. Lets not cope. But they're a teeny tiny minority. Almost all teenage relationships break up. Usually because one partner had more options.

Besides, oneitis and crushes are usually superficial and looks based. Falling for a woman. Feeling a spark. It's all looks.