Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does anyone have any new dating app race statistics? The only ones I can find are from 2014 which is a long time ago. nearly 10 years.

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
Does anyone have any new dating app race statistics? The only ones I can find are from 2014 which is a long time ago. nearly 10 years.

"BBC":

qz.com

The data shown above come from the Facebook dating app, Are You Interested (AYI), which works like this: Users in search of someone for a date or for sex flip through profiles of other users and, for each one, click either “yes” (I like what I see) or “skip” (show me the next profile). When the...
qz.com

Odds

Screenshot from 2021 12 23 23 04 14

You only have to know one thing : it got worse

"BBC":

qz.com

The data shown above come from the Facebook dating app, Are You Interested (AYI), which works like this: Users in search of someone for a date or for sex flip through profiles of other users and, for each one, click either “yes” (I like what I see) or “skip” (show me the next profile). When the...
qz.com

Odds
thats the one i saw. its from 2017. u got any new ones?

also how come u got banned on .org?

thats the one i saw. its from 2017. u got any new ones?

also how come u got banned on .org?

I was banned for posting legal stock images of young children in diapers, sucking their thumbs and posing.

They stopped releasing race statistics a few years due to political correctness.