Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone here have a worse life than me?

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
D7952071 19AC 4EC2 A76E BC7CECD020DE

I’m in Europe . Highest chance to suicide possible as a male

And I’m an ugly turbomanlet - there’s stats that show height increases suicide risk by a lot too

Does anyone else have a more shitter life than me? Honestly I think I win this

I have the lowest quality of life on the entire forum

View attachment 672264

And I’m an ugly turbomanlet - there’s stats that show height increases suicide risk by a lot too

Yes ugly currycel in chadifornia. Fired from a job for being ugly, have 0 friends both IRL and online, can't ascend.

Yes ugly currycel in chadifornia. Fired from a job for being ugly, have 0 friends both IRL and online, can't ascend.
At least ur not a turbomanlet

I also have 0 friends IRL or online and can’t ascend

It’s SO OVER MAN I CAJT STAND THSI SHIT WHY DO MY PARENTS LET ME SUFFER THIS I HATE IT

It’s SO OVER MAN I CAJT STAND THSI SHIT WHY DO MY PARENTS LET ME SUFFER THIS I HATE IT
How short and how ugly?

do you have a job

are you in the west

I’m a minority in a white country

But you're still white tho aren't you? Find a virtue-signaling low-tier Becky liberal foid and ascend with her. Simple, really.

But you're still white tho aren't you? Find a virtue-signaling low-tier Becky liberal foid and ascend with her. Simple, really.
how the fuck am i meant to do that im a turbomanlet

how the fuck am i meant to do that im a turbomanlet
Doesn't matter, liberal foids will date and fuck you if you jestermaxx + personalitymaxx + betabuxx and aren't too masculine. Hey, nobody said it'd be easy boyo.

Doesn't matter, liberal foids will date and fuck you if you jestermaxx + personalitymaxx + betabuxx and aren't too masculine. Hey, nobody said it'd be easy boyo.
Why specifically liberal foids

You could be socially retarded/aspie on top of it. Or severely mentally ill I guess. Or dirt poor. I dunno. It could be worse but I hate hearing that shit as much as anyone and I know it's bad enough being ugly +short

just be white in europistan bro..

I can confirm you have it worst and this isn't an answer to your question but I got to say you still have one last winner card and it's called your nationality. Several years ago I just encountered with a Norwegian boy here who was learning Persian language in my country and guess what he was average in face and most likely 5'6 in height. I asked him how girls interact with him and he said like he knows tens of girls and Iranians girls are so kind and generous to him. What does this story tell?! You shouldn't think of east countries like Thailand, Cambodia and etc because they are saturated with foreigners. You should consider places like Iran, where average height is lower and people may react less heightist. Also you're white and that's an advantage, you may never ignore it. There's another option which I'm against it and it's LL. However it's not very beneficial going from turbomanlet to manlet but it still may improve your quality of life.

Overall, you may place yourself where people pay attention to you and obviously it's not Europe among the giants. The choice is yours.

View attachment 672264

How short are you? Im an ugly manlet living in a country with literally the worst male to.female suicide ratio in europe, and the second worst in the world

Yes .....Me,35 year old SUB 5 Brokecel......

yes me oldcel and health issue also midget like you ogre. Well maybe same level of fucked

You not in a 3rd country so i think its ok there is people in true misery here

I'll toss in my sample, disregarding my current problems.

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen. Our utilities were cut off three times due to failure to pay, and the result was living with my paternal grandparents for weeks at a time. On the day we moved in with my maternal grandparents, me and Mother sat in the dark since my father didn't pay the utility bill("Well, then leave"; he left the house after yelling, which I hid from).

Re: Post here for my honest opinion on you
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150514510Thursday, November 27, 2014 12:26 AM CST
Why not just appreciate the communication between each user without publicly stating your opinion regarding their personality to the degree of borderline-favoritism?
Re: @anony
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150787402Sunday, November 30, 2014 7:42 AM CST
Please don't exhibit a degree of favoritism towards me in particular, plenty of users here contribute to the positivity of the Sub-Section and I would prefer if you enjoy the positive aspects of each user equally.
Re: Dapperbuffalo for best mod
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151667941Sunday, December 14, 2014 4:41 AM CST
Each moderator can be considered "Good". Favoritism towards a particular one would be unreasonable.
Re: Introduce yourselves
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152980914Thursday, January 01, 2015 4:18 AM CST
Surely we can communicate without exhibiting favoritism towards a particular set of users?
Re: Have you ever noticed that Off Topic has cliches?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153814730Monday, January 12, 2015 3:43 PM CST
"We have clicks in the sense that people generally only post on threads made by certain people and only acknowledge people they like." Favoritism is generally abundant throughout civilization due to the simple fact that individuals generally become accustomed to the presence of another person once they've analyzed their characteristics. Hence the formation of cliques, especially on a significantly "Anonymous" medium such as the Internet.
Re: Post your top 3 OTers
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158478421Sunday, March 22, 2015 10:32 PM CDT
Why do you consider it necessary to show favoritism towards any particular set of users? There's plenty of positive individuals that you would be restricting yourself from by showing unreasonable bias towards users who you prefer seeing on the website.
No. The vast majority of users here are narcissistic schoolchildren desperate to magnify their significance on an Internet forum. Truly, Scripters is the superior sub-section.
Re: OT is like a white family
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181986121Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:41 AM CST
"What's the difference between a white family and the rest?" Simple. Caucasian families are genetically-superior to the other types of families. Of course, this would mean that Off-Topic represents an African American family, which is the lowest-quality family of all, given the aggression and impulsion.

Understood.

When I was in my early teens, my father would constantly denigrate my autistic traits. He would often tell me,

"Why are you so shameful all the time?" (I was anxious and kept my head down in public)

"We're going to grandma's house, hurry up!"(He wanted to make himself seem like an excellent father by showing her his son)

"You're moving so slowly"(He would hit me; I was sluggish from ASD/trauma)

"Your cousins are better than you!" (Again, anxiety and depression)

"I'm saying this to be kind. Don't anger me." (If I was struggling to go inside a store due to anxiety)

I once had Pyelonephritis and was fairly weak from it to the point of needing to stay home when my father wanted to visit a store. My father, instead of asking me if I took my prescribed antibiotics, simply told me, "Hurry up, let's go see grandma". He then asked Grandma to patronize me for my "disobedience".

Yes.

My maternal half-cousins and half-aunt would chat with my step-grandfather about myself and Mother living elsewhere. (I heard their conversations often)

"She never does any housework" (Objectively false. I have other problems with her, however...)

"They're leeching from us" (I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)

He would get upset when Mother would ask him to pick up our prescriptions from stores. He'd also get upset when Mother asked to visit grocery stores. This is despite taking my half-relatives to stores/fast food restaurants multiple times weekly. Medical appointments as well(When medical transportation wasn't an option).

My half-aunt's lovely statements:

"[Mother] sits around all day"

"I thought [Mother] said they had no food" (Me and Mother relied on food pantry boxes/SNAP)

"[Intellau] will tell his mother if we bully him" (Maternal half-cousins; they abused my younger half-cousin somewhat since she was reluctant to do so.)

As a child, my half-aunt would patronize me for my autistic behavior. She would criticize my sluggish movements and depressed demeanor. "Hurry up [Intellau]!" - I also had social cue problems and misunderstood instructions from her.

They are kleptomaniacs; they would take portions of our food home after "visiting".

Lastly:

"(I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)"

Indeed. I was very grateful when my grandmother stopped giving me meals at the age of seventeen due to her view of me as an ingrate. She often said "[Intellau] was born with a silver spoon in his mouth" because I was anxious and struggling to help her with house tasks due to my NLD(I would help them with laundry, unpacking groceries, washing dishes, fetching items they needed, ...).

When I was a young child, Mother and myself would help a relative with his employment job, which consisted of handing out mail in mailboxes and cleaning stores.

Our story begins in 2013. Intellau was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Yes. 2016 was much different. I spent hours sitting alone in my room with bottles of urine and sacks of feces because of severe depression/anxiety. I was barely eating and suffering from visual sensory overload/paranoia, which often caused me to curdle into a ball and cry. I received little help for these problems.

As for Shannon Rose...homecoming! Raves! Worship from mentally-ill orbiters! Partial hospitalization for her "severe mental illnesses"! Two stints in the psychiatric hospital! Anything for Queen Shay!

In group therapy, psychologists would frequently criticize my inability to make eye contact or chat with other youth. I was told to be more social with my grandparents, even though my grandmother criticized me constantly over the slightest mistake(I stayed in the room I shared with my mother most of the time).

Years ago, I often told my psychologist how much I disliked being patronized by my grandmother. She would tell me, "Talk! Use your mouth and talk! Look! Look at the object in front of you! Put your head up, no one did anything to you!"(I have visual processing problems and severe anxiety. She didn't care at all.) - I recall being sad when I had to return and see her after leaving my IEP evaluation appointment.

My psychologist told me I was just "hypersensitive" to her tone.

Yes; my father would regularly batter Mother and break things. When angry, Mother would grab my stimming objects and shake them in my face while tightly grasping my neck.

Mother moved into a separate apartment and stayed with relatives, at times. We also had to live with my paternal grandparents.

More than when I was younger...my group therapy therapist told me to "make smiley faces" in the mirror daily to build self-esteem. Of-course, I cared very little for my appearance...

Continued:

In group therapy, Dr. Mike was the alternate therapist to Chris C. (My therapist was Chris C.)

As I was leaving for a gym activity, Dr. Mike said to me, "Go get 'em" in a respectful way. He seemed to recognize. Across from us, Miss Rebecca was the group psychologist for those in "Partial".

I'll toss in my sample, disregarding my current problems.

View attachment 672755

Re: Post here for my honest opinion on you
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150514510Thursday, November 27, 2014 12:26 AM CST
Why not just appreciate the communication between each user without publicly stating your opinion regarding their personality to the degree of borderline-favoritism?
Re: @anony
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150787402Sunday, November 30, 2014 7:42 AM CST
Please don't exhibit a degree of favoritism towards me in particular, plenty of users here contribute to the positivity of the Sub-Section and I would prefer if you enjoy the positive aspects of each user equally.
Re: Dapperbuffalo for best mod
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151667941Sunday, December 14, 2014 4:41 AM CST
Each moderator can be considered "Good". Favoritism towards a particular one would be unreasonable.
Re: Introduce yourselves
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152980914Thursday, January 01, 2015 4:18 AM CST
Surely we can communicate without exhibiting favoritism towards a particular set of users?
Re: Have you ever noticed that Off Topic has cliches?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153814730Monday, January 12, 2015 3:43 PM CST
"We have clicks in the sense that people generally only post on threads made by certain people and only acknowledge people they like." Favoritism is generally abundant throughout civilization due to the simple fact that individuals generally become accustomed to the presence of another person once they've analyzed their characteristics. Hence the formation of cliques, especially on a significantly "Anonymous" medium such as the Internet.
Re: Post your top 3 OTers
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158478421Sunday, March 22, 2015 10:32 PM CDT
Why do you consider it necessary to show favoritism towards any particular set of users? There's plenty of positive individuals that you would be restricting yourself from by showing unreasonable bias towards users who you prefer seeing on the website.
No. The vast majority of users here are narcissistic schoolchildren desperate to magnify their significance on an Internet forum. Truly, Scripters is the superior sub-section.
Re: OT is like a white family
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181986121Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:41 AM CST
"What's the difference between a white family and the rest?" Simple. Caucasian families are genetically-superior to the other types of families. Of course, this would mean that Off-Topic represents an African American family, which is the lowest-quality family of all, given the aggression and impulsion.

View: https://vocaroo.com/17imhFocclIr

View: https://vocaroo.com/1mc0UshT3gDf

View: https://vocaroo.com/1cG6rvo26ayI
I've never, at any point, asked out a woman. Your criterion does not apply to me for the following reasons:

• I have stuttering issues from ASD and cannot make eye contact because of severe social anxiety
  • I am 5'3(120lbs) and get mistaken for a 12-15 y/o adolescent despite being 23
  • I have a very feminine voice and often get mistaken for a woman over the phone
  • In public, women look at me in disgust and avoid me because my anxious, autistic behavior manifests as avoidance of other people.
  • I cannot drive because my form of ASD impairs my visual processing abilities.
  • I very rarely leave my apartment since I cannot function in society because of the reasons mention above
Please be more empathetic.

Oh, you don't need to apologize; I'll explain:

I have maladaptive daydreaming(MDD) from autism. I've had constant daydreaming/fantasies of my experiences in group therapy for over eight years now. My fantasies of those experiences mesh together with my newer memories, resulting in situations where I envision myself "interacting with"(seeking approval from) certain youth I respected in the group for anything of value I do.

Your experiences are different yet have similarities with my own.

Unless you had such a shitty childhood to where your mom kicked you out of the house when you were 11. I dont think you have a worse life than me

Unless you had such a shitty childhood to where your mom kicked you out of the house when you were 11. I dont think you have a worse life than me

Intellau "Henry" Celistic endured much more strife, yes?

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

It is painful to have ASD, MDD, GAD, PTSD(It was already present from childhood trauma), and Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD. I would've likely roped if not for my obsessive fantasizing from ASD.

You're reminding me of my first stint in group therapy. Youth would nearly always overlook me. Some blatantly insulted me and made statements such as "Intellau, you know no one wants to partner with you. Go over to the table and sit alone", "Tsk"(Directed at me), "No one likes him! He acts like a female! Why do I have to go to the 'Quiet Room'?".

The only exception was when a certain kind youth joined my group. He treated me respectfully and showed concern for my obvious anxiety and social ineptitude; I was his partner for one group assignment, and it went very well.

Aspie John was a 5'2 ethnic male from Brew City. He had previously lived with mother, though the two experienced a sudden cessation of government benefits upon Aspie John reaching adulthood. His mother, disgusted by her autistic and chronically anxious son, informed him that he was to leave upon reaching adulthood, so Aspie John left his home when the time for moving came. He boarded a bus and traveled for several hours to another country, during which an elderly Sicilian woman criticized him for sitting near her(This woman later pointed to him and started denigrating him with a friend as he exited the bus).

Aspie John first slept in Target bathrooms. Then, after encountering security, Aspie John slept on benches outside. He had little money and bought bananas with coins he had available, resulting in a bundle of bananas he had, which he disposed of after another male spat on him while he was sitting on a bench. He awoke one morning, and a passing couple looked at Aspie John and responded with "Don't do that" as he attempted to greet them. He spent his mornings walking to the nearby Target restroom so he could clean his body. Aspie John would ignore the other homeless males doing similar acts as well as the masked Target employees cleaning.

Aspie John visited a local church for their shelter connection system(During this time, another male started hitting his head while he was napping on a bench covered with his coat) and started staying at a local Christian shelter, though he soon left due to rodents and shared sleeping spaces. As he was sitting outside on one occasion, a car of staff members drove by and noticed his presence. They remarked "I was wondering why I didn't see him at the shelter" while laughing. He was also kicked out of the shelter after being promised space. A female passerby noted "He must be living on the streets" at this time. A day later, Aspie John is waiting on a local train platform when a tall White male approaches him and, angry at Aspie John's inability to greet him, tells him, "Sup Nigguh. You make all the fat girls faint. Keep your shirt on".

Aspie John was visiting the shelter connection room daily, when he was told of an opening in a local youth shelter. This shelter was in the Northern part of his new country, so Aspie John called the shelter and prepared for travel. He was given a bus token, and boarded the 5B Metro Transit bus to his new shelter. He waited outside and was let in at 6:00 PM for entry. His new case manager referred him to an emergency bed, and then moved him into a single-person room the next day. His new case manager, Tall White Germanic, informed the other youth of his ASD affliction.

Thus, Aspie John spent several days adjusting to the new shelter, when he met a tall Black male named Aaron. Aaron started smirking at Aspie John and laughing at him with his friends. As Aspie John was cleaning himself one morning, Aaron's roommate opened the door and witnessed Aspie John's naked body. He then quickly left and Aaron came into the bathroom, laughing and taking pictures of his naked body("Aspie John is small!").

After two weeks, Aaron and his shelter friends started sitting outside of Aspie John's room door each night, playing very loud "Rap" music. They would also throw dice at his door and speak about it loudly("I rolled a six!").

Aspie John started leaving the shelter every other day to sit outside(Often with bags of food as his only meal for the day). While inside, he'd focus on preparing to move into a local apartment using the country's GRH fund and would visit freelancing sites for relief from his situation.

Aspie John was, by this point, spending most of his time in his commune room, sitting on commune computers, or simply sitting outside to eat with food bags he prepared. He was too anxious and weak to visit the downstairs kitchen often since the other youth would snicker and move away from him. He started fantasizing about the different recipes he would make after he had moved into an apartment. He was too disabled to attend job interviews despite his resume.

One night, Aspie John slept in his shelter room earlier than usual during the winter. He started sleep-talking about sexual fantasies he had since childhood, resulting in the shelter males standing outside his door laughing. This woke up Aspie John and caused him to curl into a ball, sweating and covered with fluids. Another shelter male quickly reported Aspie John and said "Aspie John's getting kicked out". Aspie John spent the next few days in his room as males would walk past and laugh at him(The males would make statements such as "Damn baby!", "Oh!", "You don't like women riding?"). The male who reported him said, "Looks like we have a mouse in the house"(Aspie John would wrap a belt and blanket around himself to control his sexual behavior).

On the day Aspie John left, foids and males started gossiping about him, snickering and laughing. He carried a large bag into sleet around 9:00 PM and traveled to a bus for travel.

I was on the commune computers once, covered with a blanket. A certain hole snickered at my anxious behavior and said, "Intellau is looking at porn". She fell down while trying to peek at me, and then said "Aren't you going to help me?".

yes me oldcel and health issue also midget like you ogre. Well maybe same level of fucked

Yes. When I lived in a commune, certain youth would bully me because I was anxious and avoidant. Staff members made it worse by divulging my autism diagnosis freely.

Yes, true. When I was eighteen, I attempted to apply for jobs. However, I could barely do the interviews because of my stuttering problem(ASD-caused). My mother wanted me to get employed despite knowing about my disability("You should get a job", "When you become an adult, I want you gone!").

The result was living in a youth commune for some time...

In the city I resided in, there was a "shelter connect" system. I received an ID and had to make reservations inside a church daily.

I stayed in a Salvation Army shelter a few times. The staff pressured me into attending church service, which I was ehesitant to do due to my dislike of Christians. They later laughed at me because I was anxious, which led to me sleeping outside(I'm asocial and preferred it greatly).

I've been called many things, over the years. Let me recount once again...

"When you do this, you look men-tal-ly re-tar-ded" (Mother)

"He's a fairy" (My paternal grandfather)

"Are you gay?" (This was shortly before my half-cousins hit my head)

"He acts like a girl" (He'd laughed at me daily in group therapy and say 'Tch' when I would line up near him)

"I'll kick his little ass around" (Same person who took pictures of my naked body and laughed with his roommate)

"Future school shooter" (Somali boys)

"Looks like we've got a mouse in the house"

"He's a freak"

"Nah, you Nigger"

"Sup Nig-guh" (Tall White male)

"Hello, Su" (The night before my discharge from the psych ward);

"Very stupid" - Then: "Very dumb" (He walked past me twice and said those things; I was in the psych ward for suicidal patients)

"He special" (I was sitting on a bench reading a pamphlet)

Previously. When I was starving/weak in the commune due to severe anxiety and bullying, I'd start drawing on my little magnetic board and fantasize about the different recipes I would make after I had finally moved into an apartment.

Yes. Dragon Ball:

When I lived in the youth commune, I would recite the lyrics to "Mind Power...Ki" in my head so I could calm myself enough to do basic tasks like leaving out my commune room to clean myself or eat.

Now I rely on psychotropic medication. When my "chronic headache" is resolved, I'll feel slightly more content.

've had negative experiences with Latinos in the past. A certain Chadlito used to gossip and bully(physically/verbally) me when I lived in a commune. Also, a Latino once insulted("Bitch, nobody gives a fuck about you") me on the bus because he disliked my anxious behavior; I had a headache.

However, someone I once respected seemed like a kind Latina.

Allow me to tell you a story:

Years ago, I was bullied too. Youth would laugh at me because I was a short autistic boy who was unable to speak without stuttering. They called me "house mouse", "weirdo", "freak", "pipsqueak", "leprechaun"(feminine voice). One girl said, "I think he has a disability" as a joke.

I've always been dissociated from my surroundings because of my illnesses, so I speak to myself for comfort and clarity. This attracted the attention of a certain Hispanic boy, who happily recorded my private chatter and played it with his friends. He also started shoving me into desks when he realized how "easy" it was to torment me. Eventually, I had a mental breakdown from this.

Yes, the negligent 12-year-old Shannon would often leave her "goal sheet" at home. This was a sheet intended to be document a child's day at school and home. Shannon was always given a pass for this, but other youth were not. The group psychologist referred to Shannon as "honey" and "sweetie" each day. Special treatment for privileged White femoids.

Again, the anxious Shannon:

Screenshot from 2021 11 01 16 51 13

(Movie theatre)

Screenshot from 2021 11 01 17 00 29

Screenshot from 2021 11 01 17 05 38

Screenshot from 2021 11 01 16 52 43

Screenshot from 2021 11 01 17 00 29

(Skating)

Yes, the "anxious" girl who received priority over the anxious boy was able to entertain herself with public "skating" and movie theatres.

Screenshot from 2021 11 01 19 38 52

Strange. Playing "hide and seek" with boys at a local amusement park yet unwilling to chat with an anxious therapy youth? Interesting.

Note that we met in early August. Telling!

I've had women avoid me as much as possible. On one occasion, a foid quickly blocked me from sitting next to her on a very crowded bus. Another fell(wearing sandals) on the ground and accused me of pushing her until her foid friend said "It wasn't him".

No, I wouldn't be able to understand your personal experiences, and so I apologize. However:

The "extreme romantic attachment" is not from an easy life; it's from mental illness. My "attachment" to people extends into obsessive thinking and fantasizing because it helped me ignore childhood trauma(D.V). I'm an ASD and PTSD sufferer.

I've experienced this "firsthand"; a psychiatric nurse said "Hello Su" to me because I was fidgeting with a pencil in my hospital room. This is despite the fact that ASD-related fidgeting was already documented in my mental health history. I am a short ethnic male.

Shannon Rose Bosanac enjoyed three luxurious stays in the same psychiatric hospital. Each time, she was treated like a deity by hospital staff.

And of-course, there was group therapy. I've explained that already

Yes. My "friends" preferred Normies over the anxious, autistic child with constipation issues.

I was also bullied and hit by several kids there.

Hello. I used to take Risperidone suppress some of my ASD symptoms(anxiety, agitation, certain kinds of negative thoughts) and also experienced some weight gain. However, it was only slight for me because I ate very little in those days.

There are a number of genetic mutations that overlap between ASD and SSD...

Yes. I had motor deficits(ASD-related) as a child and had to receive physical/occupational therapy. As well as several birth defects...

Yes, I remember my final day in group therapy well. I was heavily depressed, as usual. It was cloudy and raining. A certain Black youth told me, "Intellau, go over there."(As usual), and I obeyed him out of a desire for peaceful group time. A kid by the name of "Sean", another Black youth, criticized my writing and said "Wow....Intellau's writing is terrible"(He was handing out our goal sheets for the day); he also made sure to read my "discharge" certificate. I kept my discharge secret so I wouldn't be laughed at by my group "mates".

And as usual, on the drive home, the young girls in my transportation van started hitting me and drawing on me. Why? Simple:

I still remember cowering into a ball inside my room as the male youths stood outside my door laughing at my sexual sleep-talking. It was then that I realized "sexsomnia" was one of my ASD symptoms. I still had "fluids" and sweat on my body from the act.

I've had severe anxiety for most of my life. A decade ago, I would wake up each day with tingling/rushing sensations throughout my body and crippling depression. "Going through the motions" was how I lived. I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder in group therapy.

A former (female) psychiatrist of mine was attentive to my problems and prescribed me benzodiazepines, which helped somewhat. I'd suggest making a short log of your symptoms before the appointment and asking a psychologist for a referral to a psychiatrist.

Ah....essential tremor. I was diagnosed with that as a young child.

View: https://imgur.com/a/9lrjsET

View: https://imgur.com/a/0MNnDD0#juxTL1t

Lyric was a young Mulatta from Milwaukee. She was in the same classes as Aspie John, and the two encountered each-other many times. However, this led to problems...

Aspie John had a bit of a crush on Lyric. When they attended the pumpkin farm field trip, Aspie John approached Lyric's mother about aiding Lyric with gathering a pumpkin. During a class day, Aspie John gave an extra piece of Rollo candy to Lyric as a gift. He introduced himself to her older brother in an attempt to win her friendship. On Valentine's Day, he wrote something for her.

Lyric's best friend was a girl named Gabriella, a pale Castiza. Usually, she would criticize Aspie John with Lyric. Lyric also kicked Aspie John once after he approached her and asked her for friendship.

When Aspie John's teacher pulled him and Lyric outside of the classroom to discuss the bullying briefly, this was Lyric's expression:

I don't know.

I recall an incident in group therapy once. I tend to repeat things due to ASD, and I briefly dissociated from my environment and started saying nonsense as I was speaking to a psychologist. She said "What?" and I realized my mistake.

My voice is altered depending on the person I envision. When I envision Mother, my voice mimics Mother. When I envision my psychologist, my voice mimics my psychologist.

I was evaluated by a school psychologist. My results on online tests are generally in the 110+ range.

My elderly White male psychologist once knew me quite well.

"I know you don't like your relatives except your mother"

In my "regular" life, Mother told me to respect my half-cousins despite them hitting me and denigrating me.

"Just ignore it. She is bipolar"

In group therapy, a Cumskin hole received special privileges over me.

This is why I waited until 2020 to buy Dragon Ball gear - I was too anxious, aside from my precious lanyards that only my psychologist saw.

Shannon:

Half-relatives were driven to Chicago to visit their maternal relatives. Mother took them to a theatre once. Local restaurants several times with their grandmother's money as well as Mother's. Grocery store trips. Mall trips. Their mother was given shelf/television set/bed set. Some sort of zoo ticket plan. Mother split money for groceries with them.

I was playing Uno with my therapy group once. I was too anxious to move properly, so I placed cards down at the wrong moment. Sheboons started denigrating me, which the group psychologist ignored.

The group psychologist told someone to stop giving me advice, which resulted in that person being helped by a male, which the group psychologist ignored.

Yes. My psychologist was my only respite for many years. He was there each Wednesday for me.

My psychologist gave me a pinwheel when I was fifteen.

Re: whoah gotta go to psychologist
Moronism
Png

#181265842Thursday, January 07, 2016 10:51 PM CST
You are not glad that you have an attentive and secretive psychologist? That is rather unfortunate.

My psychologist of nine years wrote my letters for custody, disability and supportive housing. He also directed me to much better apartments.

Sadly, his help also sealed my fate in 2020.

Re: ot im thinking about commiting suicide
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151522959Thursday, December 11, 2014 7:19 PM CST
*"It may be difficult, however you'll have to change your perspective of the situation and attempt to take the initiative to handle your various problems, I would suggest communicating with a relative and a professional psychologist as it may help you significantly." Ah, occasional errors in my statements.

Yes...I'd sit in the waiting room and solve "word search" puzzles while waiting to see my psychologist, an elderly White male. I was typically covered up like Gyro.

Screenshot from 2021 12 14 17 12 51

Screenshot from 2021 12 14 17 12 00

Indeed.....I was very depressed and anxious during the examination as well, nearly seven years ago.

Screenshot from 2021 12 29 12 59 10

Screenshot from 2021 12 29 12 58 52

Indeed, a very truthful quote. Unplanned, I was the child of an ectopic pregnancy that resolved itself spontaneously.

Sadly, I was born with GI anomalies and hypospadias(They are known to occur together).

Hahaha...

Leajandro...

When I was in group therapy, an adopted Cuban boy named "Leajandro" was present. He had a foster brother named "Isaiah" and a foster mother named "Donna". He complimented my striped shirt and I complimented his clothes as well. He also informed the group leader of a boy laughing at my use of stress balls.

For that activity, I was asked to speak to any member of the group. I spoke only to the group psychologist and Leajandro.

When the groups split, Leajandro's final day was the day after the split.

We were the only two youth left, barring Sean, a new kid:

I empathize with your psychological pain. When I was in group therapy, I was told repeatedly to chat with a young Pean hole. On several occasions, I spoke somewhat about my experiences with divorce and domestic violence, hoping she would feel comfortable enough to approach me. Yet she sat near a tall Italian boy daily.

The bullying I received there worsened my anxiety. All while I was aware of it:

Years later:

Screenshot from 2022 01 09 16 15 09

Exactly.

In 2016, Shannon's group was filled with several autistic boys. Meanwhile, I was the only autistic child for most of my time in group therapy. My group mates, though, were unaware of this because I rarely said anything about myself to them. I stuttered too much and often had to close my eyes for relief. An autistic boy named "George" doted on Shannon's presence and loved her.

View attachment 555484

View attachment 555496

View attachment 555498

Due to my status as an outcast, the "group psychologist" sometimes referred to me as "bud" and always greeted me. Sometimes he had to tell me to join the group because I would hide near the coat rackets and anxiously think of how to integrate with the group peacefully.

View attachment 555485

Original:

View attachment 555495

I was on Seroquel for ASD-related symptoms which the psychiatrists mistook as psychosis. Behavior I now recognize as obsessive-compulsive, "persisting afterimages"(Palinopsia, one of several illnesses I discovered when I searched the Internet in 2012 for answers to my constant floaters and visual sensory problems). I have a yearly phase in which allergies trigger sensory overload, manifesting as constant obsessive thoughts of visually-disturbing distortions of things I've looked at. I have to close my eyes for relief.

Remember sea has lower chance of suicide than the west

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back