Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I have seen an oldcel and this makes me reflect about life

Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★★
I was in this balckpill Italian group and i noticed this guy named Rocco .
He writes a lot of funny bullshit and he is always on telegram.
The image that I created of him was : this guy has probably 20 years old and like to be a troll on telegram.
It seems the most logic thing to think.
Well the nigga Is fucking 30 .
IMG 20240428 135553 145

This thing make me reflect about my life.

It's so fucking sad begin a 30y old dude that pass all his time writing on telegram and isn't indipendnt in any possible way .
He genuinely don't have a job.
I am scared that I will and up like him
In this photo he is young so he probably doesn't have hair now
Maybe I will be like him
If I pass all day like that it's possible
I know some of you will hate this post but it worth to vent about this if can help another person reflect about his life.
If you spend all day like that eventually a day in which you are 30 will come , and you will spend your days like you always did.
I don't know, for many of you life is shit and agree but this look such a waste of it.
It really look like a waste.
Yes ,even if you are sub5 it look like a waste to me .

IMG 20240428 135426 918

Yeah, there's a lot of 30+ year old incels on here too.

he looks kind of like me but im a tiny bit whiter (amerimutt italocel)
we will end up like him

Yeah, there's a lot of 30+ year old incels on here too.
Yeah but when you actually interact with them , it's really another thing.
I interacted with Rocco and he was really a fun guy but you wouldn't give him more than 20 years.
I don't know how to explain to you but the situation became from funny to sad .

Yeah but when you actually interact with them , it's really another thing.
I interacted with Rocco and he was really a fun guy but you wouldn't give him more than 20 years.
I don't know how to explain to you but the situation became from funny to sad .
It's always sad if it's truly over for you.

he looks kind of like me but im a tiny bit whiter (amerimutt italocel)
we will end up like him
No nigga i am going to find a work , it's really a wasted life , even if you still don't get any pussy it's a wasted life to pass your days at 30 like that

No nigga i am going to find a work , it's really a wasted life , even if you still don't get any pussy it's a wasted life to pass your days at 30 like that
You are coping hard, you go work for someone of you want, go make them rich. Working isn't for our benefit it's to help society. We don't owe society we are rejects of society. You stupid guy. If it makes you feel better though go ahead and work your life away.

That's an opinion. Life is truthfully what you make of it. This guy is clearly content with life.

Life is always meaningless after all. But what's a quality of life you can accept? You must ask yourself that question.

You are coping hard, you go work for someone of you want, go make them rich. Working isn't for our benefit it's to help society. We don't owe society we are rejects of society. You stupid guy. If it makes you feel better though go ahead and work your life away.
Legit.

i am much older and no job, car or house...

90% of people ur age don’t have that either JFL. Only boomers and older gen x do. Milennials are fucked
what? by age 34 99,9% have lost virginity if they are about to lose it, 97% have a driver's license, 90+% have a car (with debt included), over 85% have bought/inherited an apartment/house (with debt) if they ever are to...

all male relatives of mine lost their virginity at the latest at 16 years, except my dad who only lost it years later than that. and me, never.

Last edited:
what? by age 34 99,9% have lost virginity if they are about to lose it, 97% have a driver's license, 90+% have a car (with debt included), over 85% have bought/inherited an apartment/house (with debt) if they ever are to...

all male relatives of mine lost their virginity at the latest at 16 years, except my dad who only lost it years later than that. and me, never.
Sorry I was specifying the house part everything else is correct. 95% of people have their license by 16 same with car & stuff

Sorry I was specifying the house part everything else is correct. 95% of people have their license by 16 same with car & stuff
0 % have driving license by age 16. the age limit is 18 years old.

He almost sounds like a boomer with slave mentality.

Povero bastardo. È finita per lui.

You cant waste anything if there was no potential to begin with, aka it never began

curry tier fat distribution
curry tier location and economy
let him cope