Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does anyone here have experience with asian female zoomers?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
What are they like? Are they massive whores just like white women and other races of women? Can you rank east asians in terms of promiscuity?

Last edited:
This isn't sexhavers.is and all of them are jbw

They're massive whores for JBW, so if you're a NT whitecel, you do have a chance at ascending. I've seen so many ugly sub5 low tier white normies with hot asian foids.

They're massive whores for JBW, so if you're a NT whitecel, you do have a chance at ascending. I've seen so many ugly sub5 low tier white normies with hot asian foids.
where do u see this?

can u rank east asians in terms of promiscuity?

can u give me specific examples of them being whores? also wdym by they act asian?
I'm too lazy to find some but if you were blackpilled you'd already know this.
Women from every race are whores and chad-only.

No, isn't all of Zoomers tranny faggots nowadays?

A good majority are but some aren’t but it depends on how sociable they are. It depends on where they’re at as well, bay area asians are giga whores.

No, and I’m white. That’s how you know I’m truecel

My sister's friend is. Yes she's a massive whore it's unbelievable. And she's from Japan and is totally Westernized now. She's a huge slut for white dudes. She is pretty hot tho

They're a gigawhores, quite possibly the whoriest generation of whores to have ever whored in whorestory

She's a huge slut for white dudes
Big shocker. Its acc unreal just how insanely racist noodlewhores are man, I really feel for ricecels. They gotta go full Mongol and enslave all their women bc even normies know asian foids are BWC-only

I don't know one Filipino chick who isn't married to/ or previously was to a white guy.
At least half of them will get robbed blind. Stupid idiots.

I went to an overwhelming majority white school. There was one Asian girl I remember who was a part of the popular "bitch clique" and was involved in cheerleading and shit. There was also this one Asian guy who was essentially a Chang and swam in white pussy. Both of their SMVs mogged me into oblivion. I can't recall any others.