Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Does anyone here have the complete list of incels.co users who ascended?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I only know that @Minjaze did, @Octopusgun2 did through surgery, and gambler also did by getting a chick from another country. Does anyone have any more to add to this list?

Way too much lol

the only sort of ascension minjaze's had is him orbiting discord females in return for barely anything. if you count those, then he's "ascended" four-five times by now.

I'm very interested knowing more about the ascendedcels.

I remember a guy from /r/Braincels that posted once that he had sucessfully ascended because he got a (simple) maxillofacial surgery and went from Incel to a slayer who got plenty of matches from 6/10 foids on Tinder and managed to fuck one. The "just a few mm of bone" thing isn't just a meme.

the only sort of ascension minjaze's had is him orbiting discord females in return for barely anything. if you count those, then he's "ascended" four-five times by now.
:feelskek:

Oh, I thought he got an actual girlfriend?

There are people from the site who actually ascend ? wow never knew that boyo

I wish to join them but it is impossible as I am a truecel

There are people from the site who actually ascend ? wow never knew that boyo
Mostly the better looking people on here. A few members here have travelled to foreign lands to ascend

Wonder if any curries have ascended

A lot if not most teenagers who posted here have ascended or will eventually. I'm pretty sure the majority of guys are at one point in their teens convinced they're unfuckable, but then they go to a party and talk to a foid for the first time in their life and voilla "aS aN eX iNcEL..."

That was the tall black guy with the pointy chin,glasses, and weird lips right ?

Yes but he was a larpcel, not sure if his racial shit posting was serious or trolling, but looks were never his problem. He was 6'2+ with a huge frame, and massive facial bones.

Aren't we forgetting @Fontaine ? AFAIK he went to a college party, and impressed a chick with his pseudo-intellectualism enough to ascend.

there was this faggot with a furry avatar that made a brag thread about ascending a few months ago
no he didnt ascend, was just a volcel
Aren't we forgetting @Fontaine ? AFAIK he went to a college party, and impressed a chick with his pseudo-intellectualism enough to ascend.
his "ascension" was LARP