Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Does anyone here know how to remove the desire for relationships/socializing?

turbosperg

turbosperg

PTSD ADD NW4 5'8½" 4/10 sperg
★★★★
Title.

I can't cope with the loneliness anymore.

I wish there was a way to disable the desire to have friends and foids -- neither of which is happening.

How can I stop the mental torture of desiring relationships and friendships? How to become content with the loneliness?

I never had it tbh. I want sex and touch and I want to be admired by my peers. That means a respectable wife. I desire to be wanted. I don't desire social interaction all that much.

get a dog
Shit is only responsibility and a walking poop bag (much like a femsect but with the difference that they are loyal)
Still you will feel lonely

You can't. That's just in human nature. Though there is a way to get rid of your sex drive.

Are you close with family? I'd say distancing yourself from human contact.

Once you remove your sex drive you dont care about interacting with people anymore. The reason i do is because ive gone without it for so long.

Title.

I wish there was a way to disable the desire to have friends and foids -- neither of which is happening.

How can I stop the mental torture of desiring relationships and friendships? How to become content with the loneliness?
take zoloft

Impossible. Just like become asexual and aromantic.

Title.

this is the magic potion to go to the anime world :V

get a schizo gf @InMinecraft

socializing? not sure but meth permanently got rid of my desire for love

It’s not possible unless you move into a monastery so you will never see a woman in your life

You really want to go down this path?
Why not? I'm 37 and I'm not getting a gf ever, prostitutes disgust me. My sex drive is only ever a source of suffering.

One the most common side effects of anti psychiatric medicines is sexual dysfunction. It really will hit you for a while but it doesn't last forever so you need to jump on another drug.
Finastride may cause painful ejaculation which makes you feel like shit when masterbating.
Effexor is what I'm on it now and it was so amazing for first six months but after years it has lost its effects.
Bad friends memories will help you remember friends don't exist.
Try to spend more time with your family, dad and mom, if they're still available so it'll help to distract you from loneliness.
Having a pet is a real responsibility, if you think you can spend time with it, I would definitely recommand this option. A pet is not a toy, it's living being.

[UWSL]That's entirely up to you. If you continue to chase after dreams and fixate on the life you wanted you will probably never get over it. If you really want to get over it you must accept yourself and focus on the life you can get. If ever you decide on the latter it won't be something you wake up the next morning and say you're done with relationships. It's a difficult process, at least it was for me. It took a year from last summer up until recently and although I sometimes have to dispell the thoughts that distract me from my path I am definitely teetering towards the side of apathy.[/UWSL]

want sex and touch and I want to be admired by my peers. That means a respectable wife. I desire to be wanted
Exexpt sex

All of that is social interaction :feelskek:

Interaction on my terms. Like how a celebrity that is going from the airport to the car gets bombarded by fans.
You realize who you are?:dafuckfeels:

Everything fades with time.

Junk (opioids) or even stimulants apparently drain your brain of dopamine.
The result is you become numb to non drug positive stimuli

The notion of junkies losing interest in sex is well known

The idea is that drugs are ultimately better than sex and you don't care about anything else
Which, not surprisingly, can be dangerous

But you could also argue that majority of men are junkies for sex/sexual stimuli
Eh kinda the opposite they saturate ur brain with so much dopamine u don't need anymore. When I used heroin I would just stare at the ceiling for the whole day jfl