Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone here like Star Wars?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I know it's a bit soy and the movies are pretty shallow and mindless but I've always had a soft spot for Phantom Menace and Revenge of the Sith. I love the fights and Emperor Palpatine. Apparently Eliot Rodgers loved them as well and quoted Anakin in one of his speeches when he referred to women and others as animals. Did you also know George Lucas previously dated and fucked Eliot Rodgers mom?

omg yes I love Star Wars

episodes 1, 2, 3 looked aesthetic at least

4, 5, 6 were too old for me. before my time, couldn't get into them

also like the og star wars battlefront from 2004

Not a soyboy so no.

Only remember playing the game with starkiller. I liked him, if they made a movie about him I'd watch.

I liked the original trilogy growing up, and have those films on DVD. I don't watch them much as an adult, though.

episodes 1, 2, 3 looked aesthetic at least

4, 5, 6 were too old for me. before my time, couldn't get into them

also like the og star wars battlefront from 2004
OG battlefront was good

I liked the original trilogy growing up, and have those films on DVD. I don't watch them much as an adult, though.
Same, don't really watch em anymore without getting bored outside clips on YouTube

The Empire did nothing wrong

Of course, but i prefer the games.

Empire at War is so fucking good, and modded it's THE best Star Wars game (For me)

Of course, but i prefer the games.

Empire at War is so fucking good, and modded it's THE best Star Wars game (For me)
What mods you got on it? Yeah, EaW is awesome

What mods you got on it? Yeah, EaW is awesome
I haven't played in a while, but i used to play with the Clone wars mods (Republic at War and Fall of the Republic). Also the Thrawn's Revenge and some other interesting ones

no thats retarded shit.

Same, don't really watch em anymore without getting bored outside clips on YouTube
I can still watch through them without getting bored, as long as I don't watch them more than once per year. It just takes extreme moderation for me.

I liked the jedi-sith parts a lot, rest was kinda gay

I used to love Star Wars but Disney has made me hate it. The last good things they did were The Mandalorian, Rebels and Clone Wars final season. The rest is boring garbage, fanservice or shit like that.

Never watched and never cared. I prefer 2d animated sci fi.

I used to love Star Wars but Disney has made me hate it. The last good things they did were The Mandalorian, Rebels and Clone Wars final season. The rest is boring garbage, fanservice or shit like that.
Kenobi was so fucking bad how could they make something bad with Obi Wan and Darth Vader in it fucking disney cocksuckers

Kenobi was so fucking bad how could they make something bad with Obi Wan and Darth Vader in it fucking disney cocksuckers
I didn't even watch it. Book of Boba Fett and the Bad Batch made me lose hope in all the shitty star wars spinoffs

Sometimes I wonder if these awful shows are intentional. No way someone prescreened it and thought it was good.

I can still watch through them without getting bored, as long as I don't watch them more than once per year. It just takes extreme moderation for me.
Which are your favorites?

I never liked the animated shows.