Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone know if something like Rumblr actually exists? (meeting people to fight)

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
Rumblr was a marketing-gag that claimed to be an app like tinder but for meeting people to fight. Since it doesn't exist does anyone know if there are apps or forums where you can actually meet up with people to fight?

JFL AT YOU BITCH I WOULD SEND YOU INTO COMA WITH LEFT LIGHT JAB AND YOU ARE GOING TO SAY THAT YOU WANT TO BANG!?:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:(IN VIDEO GAME)
This member limits who may view their full profile.

This member limits who may view their full profile.
It is within @Sneir's consitutional rights to limit who may view his full profile. (IN VIDEO GAME)

because I am street fighter bitch and illegal para machen so that interpol is watching me bitch (in video game)
Junge Mädels die sich bücken für Para
Plomo o plata, Geschichten von See'n aus Chara
Leben im haram

just walk around and try fight people tbh

You can join a boxing club or other fighting sports and maybe get even in competitions if you are good enough and you like it.

Rumblr was a marketing-gag that claimed to be an app like tinder but for meeting people to fight. Since it doesn't exist does anyone know if there are apps or forums where you can actually meet up with people to fight?
Just attend boxing or kickboxing and compete in amateur level. If you can win at amateur, stay there for higher level competitions, go pro or fight on KOTS if you're violent and not afraid of a 'real' fight but I'd honestly prefer pro as more money / lower risk.

If you can't win in low-level amateur fights you're doomed anyway.