Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone know of a Chad who fucked a foid teacher?

belowhumanity

belowhumanity

Officer
★★
Being in school and seeing the treatment these guys get from foid teachers is actually suifuel. They touch them, poke butts out, wear extra makeup for their classes, giggle, annoy them, etc. Chad looks + preselection from young fertile fresh high SMV foid students = ability to have sex with teachers.

Idk people had sex until way too late.

no or I would already have roped

My boarding school had a small army of lawyers and consultants whose entire job was to go around and lecture everyone (students, faculty, staff, admins) about consent every few months, and to also swiftly investigate and deal with any potential allegations quietly, because administrators are scared to death of bad PR and lawsuits. They didn't want to end up like St Paul's with the Owen Labrie case.

I doubt it happened. Even if it did, nobody would probably know.

Yes I heard some local zoomer chad fucked teacher. She is really good looking and had affairs, divorced and all that shit. That faggot chad fucked a lot of girls, even college students when he was still in high school. So I believe this is not a lie

I've heard of this and the opposite (chad teachers smashing girls), the ugly male teachers are usually some sort of incel and get made fun of tho.

I didn't even go to school so no idea

Yes I heard some local zoomer chad fucked teacher. She is really good looking and had affairs, divorced and all that shit. That faggot chad fucked a lot of girls, even college students when he was still in high school. So I believe this is not a lie
Mogged to fucking oblivion. :feelsclown: world.

I don't know but when I was 12-13 I was so horny I fapped to almost all my teachers

I'm pretty sure my 9th grade English teacher was banging the class Chads.

My math teacher fucked a 13yo girl.

Yes in my high school there was this female music teacher. She was in her 30s, white, blonde, and blue eyes. Sexy beautiful MILF.

I couldn't confirm it, but there were rumors that a lot of the Chad & Tyrone athletes had sex with her, even on school premises.

Yes in my high school there was this female music teacher. She was in her 30s, white, blonde, and blue eyes. Sexy beautiful MILF.

I couldn't confirm it, but there were rumors that a lot of the Chad & Tyrone athletes had sex with her, even on school premises.
It hurts the worst when they’re actually good looking :fuk:

A)not exactly a teacher. Never knew anyone who fucked our teacher although in HS my latin teacher was a whore and would party with the seniors. Drinking mostly. Heard she didnt do drugs but she would get blackout drunk at parties (for extra context she was early 20s. Not fully a teacher yet. Like sub i guess. She would hang out at college frat parties but a guy she would party with was the older brother of a senior in my HS so him and his buddies would party with his older brother and then tell the rest of us what went down on Mondays). Story was she got drunk and passed out and a few of her students were at the party and 1 guy from my class fingered her. now, it definitely sounds like a “story” HOWEVER two points id like to make
1) the school later reprimanded her for hanging out with students after hours and she gave us a little speech during class
2) on a dare (this was months prior) she flashed her underwear to the class. Now, it wasnt sexy or striptease or whatnot. Dare was to do a high kick or something like that but she was wearing a short skirt. She faced us and high kicked and flashed her white cotton panties to the whole class. Her skirt fell off and we saw more than intended. (Not fully off she caught it in time). She knew exactly what she did and knew thats not teacher behavior

B) my friend in MS fucked the library assistant. Shes not a teacher but it was still hot. She was probably just turned 20 or 21. My friend probably was 14 at the time. I was , at the time, super happy for him and thought if i tagged along she would eventually let me join in as well. Well, that never happened and it wasnt til i was like 23/25 and looking back on it did i realize she was a pedo rapist.

A)not exactly a teacher. Never knew anyone who fucked our teacher although in HS my latin teacher was a whore and would party with the seniors. Drinking mostly. Heard she didnt do drugs but she would get blackout drunk at parties (for extra context she was early 20s. Not fully a teacher yet. Like sub i guess. She would hang out at college frat parties but a guy she would party with was the older brother of a senior in my HS so him and his buddies would party with his older brother and then tell the rest of us what went down on Mondays). Story was she got drunk and passed out and a few of her students were at the party and 1 guy from my class fingered her. now, it definitely sounds like a “story” HOWEVER two points id like to make
1) the school later reprimanded her for hanging out with students after hours and she gave us a little speech during class
2) on a dare (this was months prior) she flashed her underwear to the class. Now, it wasnt sexy or striptease or whatnot. Dare was to do a high kick or something like that but she was wearing a short skirt. She faced us and high kicked and flashed her white cotton panties to the whole class. Her skirt fell off and we saw more than intended. (Not fully off she caught it in time). She knew exactly what she did and knew thats not teacher behavior
What the slut? that's fucking disgusting
B) my friend in MS fucked the library assistant. Shes not a teacher but it was still hot. She was probably just turned 20 or 21. My friend probably was 14 at the time. I was , at the time, super happy for him and thought if i tagged along she would eventually let me join in as well. Well, that never happened and it wasnt til i was like 23/25 and looking back on it did i realize she was a pedo rapist.
Hm, I'm curious as to whether pedo foids have equally as high standards as regular. Was that friend a Chad at the time?

Was that friend a Chad at the time?
I guess he was. I didnt think he was a Chad at the time but certainly afterwards he became Chad. Im legit when I tell you he became a pussy hound after doing the assistant and was fucking girls left and right. He changed in the span of a few weeks. Totally changed.

I used to work in a movie theater. Saw him a few years later. He recognized me. Said to give him a heads up if my boss was going to enter the room. He also asked for a shit movie nobody goes to. Fucked his gf in the movie theater. What a Chad
(and fucking and smoking in theater is quite common. You were supposed to kick those people out but i didnt get paid enough to care so I always preten i didnt see or hear or smell nothing)