Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone know this blog?

Bianor

Bianor

Filth
★★★★★
It was a schizo who talked about knowing some secret or something and that his family was part of some giant conspiracy.
He stated that his brother was a professional photographer that was murdered and namedropped him. I think he also said something about his father but can’t remember what. Something about his family, don’t remember. It was very schizo-like

I found it while doing an OD search for something but can’t remember what the search was. “CIA” or “conspiracy” or something

His or his brother’s first name, or their surname started with a “T”

Tyranosaures rex?
Possibly.
I think it might’ve Thomas but that’s only because it’s the first name that came to me when thinking of a name starting with the letter “T”

Possibly.
I think it might’ve Thomas but that’s only because it’s the first name that came to me when thinking of a name starting with the letter “T”
King booker T?

Saysitsover is way more powerful than darth aurelius and will host the biggest crab heist in history
Yep
He even wanted to help Darth Aurelius by incorporating the teethrotspill into the incel revolution but I don’t think anything came of it