Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone on this forum have clear skin?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I am still convinced that without having sex to release some specific hormones its not possible but regardless its still worth asking

If so share your routine tbh

Ive spent a bunch of time reading about skincare and its all bullshit

Just spend $20 per one sample size bottle of some bs product to test out if it even works bro!

Bullshit I dont have that much money or time, I need to know hot wo fix my skin right fucking now

My skin is ok

My skin is okay.

I take a shower about every day. Every day before big things but if im doing nothing then like every other day. I wash my face mostly in the shower, but i use these pads called stridex after like every shower. But nothing will really help you from acne, pretty sure it’s genetic. Wash your hands and face often and after you eat wash them with soap.

i've always had really dry skin with no acne

"clear skin" you mean without acne?
If so yeah, I have clear skin
I don't really do anything special, just wash my face every day
It's more of a genetic thing I imagine

Go to a dermatologist if you have skin problems tbh

My face is clear (brag) but I am plagued with stretch marks and cellulite elsewhere. Combine this with my wide hips & I am a framecel beta male bitch from hell.

I don't have clear skin sadly. I have proper hygiene, a skincare routine and a product that should help against acne, I still have some. Shitty genes I guess.
I've been to a dermatologist twice, it didn't help...

Define clear skin. On my face?

It's all genes tbh

Everything is genes

My skin is probably the greatest of .co
i ultramog everyone tbh
heres just a couple great things about my skin (face mostly)

>Cystic acne
>Extremely oily, to the point I have to constantly dry it with some kleenex or something
>disproportional facial hair, seriously look like a half shaven ballsack

never began for you virgins :feelsYall:

I have crystal clear skin. I rarely break out, too.

A dermatologist should use a dermaroller used on him. I scrubbed my face relentlessly to get rid of cystic acne and noldes with bristles and black soap I bleed sometimes but I didn’t care then like limited my dairy consumption. @Total Imbecile

I have crystal clear skin. I rarely break out, too.

Share the routinge

Half the peopel in this thread coming here to brag are you guys for real

tenor.gif

I have clear skin. My routine -

I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

My skin is completely clear. I wash it with cetaphil soap at the end of every day and try not to touch my face.

Ya didn’t reply to mines :what:

Im not visiting no jew doctor and I need to drink milk tbh otherwise Ill lose weight unless theres some other high calorie high protein alternative

Prot powder is expensive but more importnatly I fight the urge to vomit every time I drink it

I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

giphy.gif

Share the routinge

Half the peopel in this thread coming here to brag are you guys for real

tenor.gif
I literally never wash my face at all, except in the shower. That's the only good genetic trait I have.

I don’t have clear skin.

Yes. Just clean your face twice a day (once in the shower, and once just take a cloth and clean your face at the sink) and it will be clear.

Nope and my skin will never be clean due to the acne scars on my neck. Acnereaper has raped me.

You have to stop eating junk food and added sugar.

Honestly my skin is very good tbh

my skin has acne scars but has been clean for last 5+ years. I use lotion daily and cut down dairy products alot. I also take apple cider vinegar before every meal

My skin is full of acne

You have to stop eating junk food and added sugar.

I get mcdonalds maybe once every 2 weeks if that

I dont eat anything with sugar in it like chocolate, I also avoid anything frozen or processed

Most of my meals are either eggs, meat + rice or mashed potatoes and then milk

I think the fact that I drink lots of milk might be fucking me but its the only way I can maintain my gains
my skin has acne scars but has been clean for last 5+ years. I use lotion daily and cut down dairy products alot. I also take apple cider vinegar before every meal

How do you hit your calorie and protein goals without milk

Im afraid Ill go back to auschwitz mode if I stop drinking it

I get mcdonalds maybe once every 2 weeks if that

I dont eat anything with sugar in it like chocolate, I also avoid anything frozen or processed

Most of my meals are either eggs, meat + rice or mashed potatoes and then milk

I think the fact that I drink lots of milk might be fucking me but its the only way I can maintain my gains
Instead of milk there's 'pea protein' or 'lactose free grass fed whey protein' you can replace it with.

I shower and clean my face everyday but my skin is fucked I have slight acne (not huge pimples or anything but still).

i bought a few face masks and everyday gel cleaner and my skin has gotten better since then ngl

my body is full of sores that take months or years to heal, becozz psoriasis hinder the epidermis system to heal itself.

I'm close to 30 and I still don't. Not having clear skin as an adult is a subhuman trait and natures way of encouraging you to not breed

damn beat me to it

my skins sucks

I have acne like a beard

Mild acne on my chin and around hae mouth, extreme amount of blackheads to the point where random people have commented on it, dry forehead which makes it so flaky that I regularly have to clean my glasses, scars and zits from daily shaving.