Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does braincels refugees’s avi mogg you

Does it

• Yes

• No (I’m A fakecel and the only reason I haven’t ascended yet is cause of some mental blockade)

Results are only viewable after voting.
sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
Does it? @BraincelsRefugee @gymletethnicel @mylifeistrash @Personalityinkwell @BummerDrummer @Gunnersup. I mean we all know that In 2020 with acess to tinder, Tik toc, and instagram chads foids ONLY requirement to fuck them is to mogg some bald curry.

Last edited:

mogs me

100% mogs me to hell and back.

A Curry God ?
How can I compete ?

I'm a Braincel refugee ngl.

@Braincel refugee It was sometime around October or November right?
Damn, it's been a while. Every now and then there was some based oc

everyone mogs me

Brutally, are you joking? Still has hair, can grow a beard for starters. But better nose, eyes, chin, everything, really.

Only thing I mog it on is skin colour.

@HidekiTojota @MountainGorilla

Brutally, are you joking? Still has hair, can grow a beard for starters. But better nose, eyes, chin, everything, really.

Only thing I mog it on is skin colour.
No he moggs me to death I’m way uglier than @BraincelsRefugee Avi but the point of this post was that foids standards are a little higher than mogging some random curry. They spend literally all day looking at chads On tinder, Instagram, and tik toc and choosing a chad to fuck whenever they want.

I face mog him but he likely height mogs me. I am 5'5, nigfa must be 5'8 so overall he mogs me

if i am honest i have better eye area than shahan. but my nose is bigger. also I have seborrheic dermatitis on my face

honestly if you mog shahan then it doesn't mean much. cause he is a 31 year old virgin and he practically begged for a girlfriend but he is still single

if i am honest i have better eye area than shahan. but my nose is bigger. also I have seborrheic dermatitis on my face

honestly if you mog shahan then it doesn't mean much. cause he is a 31 year old virgin and he practically begged for a girlfriend but he is still single
Yea exactly.

I’m Arab so my phenotype is more or less close to his, but I may slightly mog

Mogs me bc curry

I havent seen it but it probably does