Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does drinking alcohol increase your IQ?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Unironically whenever I drink multiple litres of beer, I start talking about high IQ shit like anthropology or media analysis and can articulate myself as well if not better than when I’m sober. I’m thinking the whole shit of alcohol killing your brain cells is just like trimming a bonsai tree to cull retarded thoughts

Most slavic picture ever taken

no i think it makes you write nonsense like this

The physiological and psychological effects of inebriation may cause you to be more loquacious, gregarious and altogether less inhibited and all of these factors may be conducive to a more free flowing and spontaneous form of expression which creates the illusion of greater intelligence. That notwithstanding, long term alcohol use or short term alcohol abuse can and will lead to loss of brain cells and a concomitant diminution in your cognitive capabilities. And this is coming from a guy who used to drink two fifths of 100 proof schnapps every week so I have something of an informed perspective.

rofl.

alcohol abuse fucks your brain.

alcohol numbs the loneliness and pain but makes you dumber in the long run.

No doubt about it. Look at the greatest writers of the 20th century. Almost all were male drunkards.

It certainly lowers my inhibition for sure.
As for the IQ, I don't feel much changes between me drunk and me not drunk.

For a w
While