Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does Elliot Rodger mog you?

Does Elliot Rodger mog you

• Total voters
uneducated faggots, stfu and stop spreading misinformation and stop running your mouth about shit you dont know. respect the saint.
Those guys havent read is manifesto they just read that he was a spoiled rich guy who couldnt get laid

people who call St. Elliot a fakecel have no understanding of human nature

the foid is a primal, undeveloped beast with no sense of refinement or intellect

the Supreme Gentleman never had a chance of being loved by a foid

people who call St. Elliot a fakecel have no understanding of human nature

the foid is a primal, undeveloped beast with no sense of refinement or intellect

the Supreme Gentleman never had a chance of being loved by a foid
If he wasn't stacy only and moved to Asia he'd do better. I don't deny his autism, I was diagnosed with the same level of autism he has. He was not as incel as some portray him to be. The fact he mogs everyone on this site is evidence of that.

Not surprised by results tbh

ER is a fakecel who only wanted tall blonde gigastacies above his looksmatch

I might Elliot in height and D size, every other metric he mogs me.

If Elliott Rodger does not mog you, then you're fakecel.

Elliot Rodger height mogs me, face mogs me, and body shape mogs me.

I am 5'1" ( eight inches shorter than Elliott Rodger) and weigh 230 pounds with the giant moobs in my avatar photograph. My face is so ugly you would wince and lose your appetite if you saw it. Elliott Rodger had a normal face. Elliot Rodger mogs the fuck out of me.

Elliott Rodger was a fakecel/volcel lowlife whiner .

The fourteen people who voted "no" or "not sure" are fakecels.

I have no sympathy for him tbh. He could have gotten sex. He was normal looking and of average height. He even admitted himself he was stacy only.

Based

I don't know the average height where he was, but 5'9 in most places is pretty good. I do not live in the states so forgive me for my ignorance.

He was attacked in school for his autism and shyness. That's why I suggested he could have started lifting weights and doing some combat sports. Elliot did *try* going to the gym, but foolishly trained everyday which means the muscles had no time to repair, thus not growing as a result. Nor did he eat enough.

He didn't live with parents, and his mental disorders could be fixed by going to the gym which would increase his neurological power due to the increase in testosterone. Before I began going to the gym I thought the ghost of Hitler was trying to communicate with me, once I started training that went away.

There's a difference between being incel and being too lazy to improve yourself. Blackops2cel is an example of an actual incel.

Blackops2cel mogs me

Cockroaches mog me.