Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting does friendship not mean shit?

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
a brocel ive known online for almost a year, who i've been chatting with for almost a year, just blocked me out of the pettiest reason, out of the blue. got utterly dumbfounded.

wtf? just a few days ago he even thanked me for being a friend when he found out he got blocked by a "real life" friend of his.

and now this.......

just out of the blue. coz he's supposely annoyed with something i said. and i didnt insult him or anything. nothing like that.

JUST HOW?

friendship doesnt mean shit these days?

id never do something to others, yet others do this to me :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: i didnt expect this at all.

Friends are used as an instrument to elevate one owns social status

Friends are mutually beneficial relationships I am unsure if loyalty is a factor anymore

Friendship is just as important as love, however love brings you benefits such as sex and affection which most friendships don't offer (unless you're a woman)

It can be very tough finding real friendship these days

He probably ascended

I hope he got AIDS then