Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does god chooses who goes to heaven

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : I believe so like all the prophets and apostles were all chosen by good

”according as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:“
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭1‬:‭4‬ ‭KJV‬‬
”having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,“
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭1‬:‭5‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Last edited:
the bible talks about the ''elect''

Yes. In every religion that has a god and a heaven + hell, it's the god who chooses who goes where.

calvinists seem to think so. It would seem intuitive that we would have our choice whether to accept him (heaven) or not (hell)

Title : I believe so like all the prophets and apostles were all chosen by good

”according as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:“
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭1‬:‭4‬ ‭KJV‬‬
”having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,“
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭1‬:‭5‬ ‭KJV‬‬
i choose who goes to heaven and you rabbi niggerson will be going to heaven because ur black and not thugmaxxed

No @VitaminS
No way....

I think this guy might be a Calvinist. This guy could actually take the first place prize for craziest protestant heresies posted on an incel forum

The good Lord wishes for the salvation of all of mankind but we have free will. Remember to pray the rosary daily. There is no salvation outside the Catholic church. God wants you to be a Catholic.