Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Does guitarmaxxing work?

Does guitarmaxxing work?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Clash90Online_Mac2.jpg

mac-demarco-mix-opener.jpg

Made a thread like this before about Ed Sheeran, so I thought I would make another on Mac Demarco

I've seen conflicting answers as to what Mac Demarco's height is (anywhere from 5'11-5'9) but his face is definitely still subhuman, with it being anywhere from a 3 to a 4 at best. He also tends to smoke a lot, which should drastically lower his SMV with females, especially liberal ones who preach about climate change.

With that being said, if someone like Mac Demarco can do it, then do you think that there's hope for incels who have talent for stuff like this such as Mainlander?.

No. If you're ugly, it won't get you anything except if you become famous and rich of course.

The only thing that causes attraction is attractiveness. All else is at best merely a bonus IF the person already met the minimum attractiveness threshold. Example: "he's so cute AND he plays guitar, OMG!".

No. If you're ugly, it won't get you anything except if you become famous and rich of course.

The only thing that causes attraction is attractiveness. All else is merely bonuses IF the person already met the minimum attractiveness threshold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back