Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Does hearing people laugh/have a good time piss you off?

SteveyStevey

SteveyStevey

Greycel
Especially when I'm in class because I got a ton of stacys and chads in my classes this year and the stacys NEVER STOP FUCKING LAUGHING WHILE THEY'RE ON THEIR PHONE.
Like please just shut the fuck up. I don't even know why but it just pisses me off for some reason. It just fills me with a unique anger that I don't understand.

That's why I stopped going to school. On my own, living alone, doesn't inherently make me sad because that's all I've ever known. But seeing what i'm missing out on pisses me off to no end. Every day I go to public school I get closER to deleting life :ahegao:

It makes me very, very uncomfortable, certainly...I try to avoid it.

Incel trait: When normies in group laugh you get paranoid because you think they may be laughing at you

It makes me angry and sad at the same time

This. The pharmacy I work at is staffed full of foids and occasionally I hear them all giggle loudly, nothing makes me want to go er more (in apex legends)

It does. It reminds me of my suffering and lonliess, displaying emotions in public should be prohibited.

640783.jpg

I support the above. Any display of emotion should result in immediate termination.

Yes, but for a different reason. I'm such an abused dog that whenever i hear people's laughter next to myself, it makes my mind anxious, as if they laughing at me.
Incel trait: When normies in group laugh you get paranoid because you think they may be laughing at you

Last edited:
Especially when I'm in class because I got a ton of stacys and chads in my classes this year and the stacys NEVER STOP FUCKING LAUGHING WHILE THEY'RE ON THEIR PHONE.
Like please just shut the fuck up. I don't even know why but it just pisses me off for some reason. It just fills me with a unique anger that I don't understand.
You aee socially retarded

Yes, because they all hate me.

When i got to school, i also felt every day a lot of upsetting feelings towards them, the best thing to do is to be mean and say "you all dont like me, fuck yourselves, why should i treat anyone here well?", nothing more, you just get upset and angry, you feel all of that, cryptic otherwise.