Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The hatred I feel when seeing an attractive foid

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
Pretty foids are pissing me off the most. I don't know what it is, but just seeing an attractive roastie makes me feel intense anger. I just know that I'll never get to fondle her breast and have intimate sex with it because I'm an ugly subhuman. Every time I see a foid on the phone texting and laughing, I just know, She's texting some chad, getting ready to pipe her out later. Just seeing a stupid roastie smile fills me with rage:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Or she just using makeup or is really an attractive foid

Or she just using makeup or is really an attractive foid
It doesn't matter. Women are attractive starting from like a 3/10, and can use makeup and the super effective eye makeup to have men donating to their OnlyFans as if they are a celebrity.

Im more scared than angry tbh. Putting something ugly next to something beautiful only exaggerates those qualities. Also why im scared of chads, even more so.

Whenever i see an attractive foid i wanna smash her face against the pavement

Genetic lottery winners.

I always get full of intense rage when I see any foid, attractive or not.

I get more upset seeing an ugly foid because her looksmatch is rotting while shes having the time of her life with chad

Pretty foids are pissing me off the most. I don't know what it is, but just seeing an attractive roastie makes me feel intense anger. I just know that I'll never get to fondle her breast and have intimate sex with it because I'm an ugly subhuman. Every time I see a foid on the phone texting and laughing, I just know, She's texting some chad, getting ready to pipe her out later. Just seeing a stupid roastie smile fills me with rage:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Are you a foid?

they’re always making fun of us and rubbing it in that they’re with chad and not us

Tbh yeah, whenever I see an attractive foid, I feel sad as I never get the essence of love, emotional bonding, affectionate and kindness from her due to my subhuman looks. I feel depressed

Finally someone hating pretty ones too!

It looks like guys even here tend to makes excuses for them and simp

Tbh yeah, whenever I see an attractive foid, I feel sad as I never get the essence of love, emotional bonding, affectionate and kindness from her due to my subhuman looks. I feel depressed

Yeah, I walked away when I saw a very hot tall blonde at grocery store to not see her. It's just depressing especially when I want a woman taller than me and it's chad only.

Last edited:
I just space out and start imagining the snuggles

Every time I see a foid on the phone texting and laughing, I just know, She's texting some chad, getting ready to pipe her out later
Yes, this part is so fucking painful to see...

Yeah, knowing that you can never have one is ERfuel.

I want to slice a foids neck in gta

Same she should be killed

man i am totally not an aggressive/hateful person by nature

but seeing an attractivefoid make me want to suckerpunch or even stab a foid (in gta)

man it makes me really fucking suicidal seeing pretty women walking the streets on their way to chad:cryfeels:

Yah, nothing worse than being mogged by a foid wherever I go, there's always got to be "the one", whether it be at the bar or when I was in school (in a random class setting), work, etc. Shit made me feel like shit.

In my cause not as a failed normie but also being a mentcel with autism and ADHD