Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does incels.IS Make Money?

N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
Does this website sell any of our info to make money to pay for hosting, or is it 100% volunteer? If I had the money, i would make some new off-shoots like standardcels.is.

Imagine making money out of this site, not having to work.

forsen is funding this site

Moderator titles come with a steep but one time fee of $300, and it costs me $20 a day to retain the title. I'm told that admin titles are $500 up front, and $50 a day thereafter. It seems to be a somewhat lucrative business. In addition to various other income streams it provides.

Moderator titles come with a steep but one time fee of $300, and it costs me $20 a day to retain the title. I'm told that admin titles are $500 up front, and $50 a day thereafter. It seems to be a somewhat lucrative business. In addition to various other income streams it provides.
You pay to be a mod?

I understand you are lying, no one's paying 300$ to mod a forum. Shouldn't master pay you since you work for him

as the owner of this website i will have to say yes im mining crypto on all yall retarded fags computers.

IM NOT GENERATING ENOUGH MONEY UPGRADE UR PC U BROKIES

homeless-squidward.gif

Fbi funding

Jk

Sell our information to research fags at universities