Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Does .is exist after death?

If it doesn't I'm not dying

kay'

Imagine after you die, you just wake up in a room with a computer and the only site you're able to access is .is, and you're stuck there for eternity.

Imagine after you die, you just wake up in a room with a computer and the only site you're able to access is .is, and you're stuck there for eternity.
Do you mean like now?

I think that would be the worst kind of fate.
Imagine if, with tears spilling from my eyes and my knuckles knocking together in rage, I decide to rope because of the stifling loneliness and despair...
Only to be greeted with fucking 'incels.is' of all things. The exact same inkwell body in the same situation as before.
I would go insane!

I think that would be the worst kind of fate.
Imagine if, with tears spilling from my eyes and my knuckles knocking together in rage, I decide to rope because of the stifling loneliness and despair...
Only to be greeted with fucking 'incels.is' of all things. The exact same inkwell body in the same situation as before.
I would go insane!
true horror

Brootal

We are walking dead

Can confirm. I died in a car crash the other day and am currently a ghost haunting my laptop.

wouldn't that mean we'd be together forever :heart::owo: