Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does it bother you seeing traggot shit and flags everywhere

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Rotting at the speed of light
★★★★★
Whatever you say to a lib, They will get upset angry and they dont even have forgiveness, You cant even explain to them, How fucking retarded are they? Also showing down our throat that they like dick? Disgusting, They also hate straight men!

yes it bothers me very much

Never seen a single one irl in my entire life.

Faggots still don't have rights here, but kikes are slowly pushing it

50068.jpg

Not only are you forced to see most tranny/fag propaganda in public spaces, but they also try to SHOVE that shit down your thoat in plenty of online spaces.

hate it with a burning passion

Not only are you forced to see most tranny/fag propaganda in public spaces, but they also try to SHOVE that shit down your thoat in plenty of online spaces.

I found the pride flag in a trashed house aswell with tons of pizzaboxes and shi in gta online

Only thing thats going down my throat is porkchops and beer

so not halal man
It sounds manly AF, But i eat many other things, I am a creature of habit and when i got my appetite i eat like a hog, Recently i have not eat much and some days i havent eaten at all

yes I see those disgusting flags everywhere this month

I spit on them in public