Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does JBW work in East Asia

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
We all know it works in Thailand and Vietnam, but can it work in China, Japan, Singapore and South Korea? How does a white guy do in Seoul or Beijing or Tokyo?

Thats like asking if water is wet.

JBW works on all noodlewhores

Yea, you'd probably need to at least be normalfag tier, not a giga manlet, and not a old boomer fuck to do well.

Honestly I think SEA is only necessary if you're a giga subhuman white but most other whites can do just as well in EA.
JBW works on all noodlewhores

I recommend HK or Shanghai over Beijing. Beijing is going to be like hell in Earth for westerners, since the main reason people move there is so they can work longer shifts. Chinese people want to send their kids to Beijing schools and make more money so they illegally migrate there due to corrupt landlords. Japan has more competition than any SEA country so it's normalfag tier. My best recommendation is Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh in Vietnam since it has French architecture and the foids there are way better than lower SEA foids or the Philippines. I plan on going to Manila soon

I recommend HK or Shanghai over Beijing. Beijing is going to be like hell in Earth for westerners, since the main reason people move there is so they can work longer shifts. Chinese people want to send their kids to Beijing schools and make more money so they illegally migrate there due to corrupt landlords. Japan has more competition than any SEA country so it's normalfag tier. My best recommendation is Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh in Vietnam since it has French architecture and the foids there are way better than lower SEA foids or the Philippines. I plan on going to Manila soon
Why Manila over Hong Kong?

Why Manila over Hong Kong?
Manila is easier and way cheaper

You can forget it, East Asia is as cucked as the west, it is chad only there.
The only places where JBW still maters are SEA and Africa.

i doubt east asia is getting richer and richer, and white men status was highest here in 90's, 00's but not anymore

You can forget it, East Asia is as cucked as the west, it is chad only there.
The only places where JBW still maters are SEA and Africa.
But white guys don't ever go to Africa

Nope, went to school in EA for a bit, all the sub-7 white students I knew spent their free time at gaming cafes or rotting at home. Attractive noodles mostly went for local changs and high-status ricemen. You would occasionally see a white guy with a noodle 2 or 3 points below him, but this was a rare sight tbh.

It is MUCH harder to get a EA foid than you might think - passing the gringo barrier these days requires you to be 7+ and NT
Not to cope, but you think it was a language barrier?

Obviously not nearly as well as in SEA.

- Money and status plays a big role in the whole JBW attraction. East Asians make more money than your average white guy.
- South Korean men are actually tall and pretty good looking.
- They are all a lot whiter there too, this is not the "South" Asia where they are darker on average and hence worship white skin.
- There also a lot more foreigners in those countries, nobody will bat an eye seeing white guy in Japan because there's so fucking many of them. All your unique and exotic appeal goes out of the window. High supply = low demand.
- They are all well educated there and you will be the stupid one.
- Those are developed countries and people have no desire to leave and don't give a crap about your green card.

Being white probably still gives you a small SMV boost but it's a night and day difference compared to SEA.

Obviously not nearly as well as in SEA.

- Money and status plays a big role in the whole JBW attraction. East Asians make more money than your average white guy.
- South Korean men are actually tall and pretty good looking.
- They are all a lot whiter there too, this is not the "South" Asia where they are darker on average and hence worship white skin.
- There also a lot more foreigners in those countries, nobody will bat an eye seeing white guy in Japan because there's so fucking many of them. All your unique and exotic appeal goes out of the window. High supply = low demand.
- They are all well educated there and you will be the stupid one.
- Those are developed countries and people have no desire to leave and don't give a crap about your green card.

Being white probably still gives you a small SMV boost but it's a night and day difference compared to SEA.
Good points