Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Does Quora ever piss any of you guys off?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
That website should be called bluepilledanswers.com

Every damn answer to a question is so bluepilled.

The answers are never straight in your face tell it like it is.

For example, What does it say when a female has lots of male friends?

Blue pilled retard answers: Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Most of my friends are men who I met at work.

Blackpilled answers: She is a damn hoe. She is masculine and has a high sex drive. If she gets into a relationship with a guy, she will easily leave him as she has many other men's shoulder to cry on to start another relationship with. She has experimented with sex a lot. If not sex, at least lots of blowjobs, finger in vag, etc...

Last edited:
Fuck quora

yahoo answers was better

Yes it's garbage.

Quora seems like it's mostly curries and white boomers spreading severe copes.

Fuck quora

yahoo answers was better
yahoo answers was legendary

The name quora sounds familiar but I don't remember using it. If I do, it's so limiting on when I would have used it that it can't piss me off if I don't do to the stupid site. Guessing how I know the name but don't remember much of the site could be a sign that the time I've been there I thought it was shit.

The thing is these websites are only like that because they're heavily moderated (=censored). Any uncensored social media site will lean towards the red and blackpill like 4chan. The only ones who militantly push the bluepill are the ((((elites)))) and their braindead followers.

Quora is actually better than Reddit for some reason. Seems to be less censored.

This site has got you too high maintenance Jfl. This is one of the last sites where you can discuss real shit and give hurtful truths.

I posted cringe on there a few years back

Everyone is an intellectual on that site as if they graduated an Ivy League University as a Summa Cum Laude.

Nigga, at least it's not r*ddit jfl. The only problem I have with Quora is that if you don't dox yourself first you won't be able to ask any questions. But overall the community there is much better (and more intelligent) than that of r*ddit.

Last edited:
yahoo answers was better
Nah, Yahoo Answers had alot of trolls and scammers and all around low quality answers. Atleast on Quora you get quality answers, albeit bluepilled. I also remembered using Yahoo Answers in 2016 to get advice on how to approach my crush; looking back on it all of the answers bluepilled as fuck, I wished I found the blackpill back then.

I remember posting on yahoo answers back in the day, good times

quora was alright, but yahoo answers was better

Quora is actually better than Reddit for some reason. Seems to be less censored.
at least quora is extraordinarily normal, and not full of polyamourous cucks trying to LARP as normal

The fact you need their dumb app to read the answers says enough (like that othet soyhole)

Gigabased thread btw always fucking hated them.
I've never read the Quran
Quoran