Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does Richcel = Fakecel ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41190
  • Start date
Deleted member 41190

Deleted member 41190

Self-banned
-
I would consider myself a richcel due to my betabuxxer of a dad (weird flex)

But it got me wondering if richcels are considered fakecels because alot of bluepilled normies advice says that girls are attracted to money (they have given alot to me for college) and even if that didn't attract girls then you could always put that money towards surgery.

for me i think it goes: Height> face> hair > jaw> money... and so on

what do you guys think

Money can't buy happiness and money can't fix autism. Money only attracts gold diggers to have a plastic relationship with them
FUCK JEWS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

there's a difference between wealthy, and being upper-middle-class

Money can't buy happiness and money can't fix autism. Money only attracts gold diggers to have a plastic relationship with them
FUCK JEWS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Goyim are being screwed over daily :feelsLSD::lul:

Money only attracts gold diggers to have a plastic relationship with them
So what it’s just real life if you’re not good looking

>rich
>incel

pick one