Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does spending long hours on incel forums cause you to escalate in public?

GigaUbermensch

GigaUbermensch

Cope or rope
Although I have been incel since my mother refused to breast feed me, I have only been using these forums the last 2 days. It has been a revelatory coming out the closet moment for me as living in denial for years made me a very sad panda. Now I know there are fellow subhuman degenerates out there that know my pain, I walk outside with a new aggression and confidence as I feel an army is behind me, an army that would never leave a fellow brocel in the field sexless, without at least firing back with a savage shitpost! Anyway today after having to walk past the usual sex haver couples in my town and their shit eating grins, I chanced upon 2 policemen who smiled at me, I snarled at them “you 2 boys should get a real job”! I always abuse the police when I see them because they get on their knees for BLM in the UK, and the only reason anyone should take the knee is too suck cock or beg for mercy. neither inspires respect on my part And they enforce the law of the soyciety I despise! (They are a no good woke militia at this stage and enforce sodomy on the people)

Anyway I feel like I am at the coffee throwing stage the supreme gentleman had to pass through Before escalating to the retribution stage. Is this a result of online radicalisation on this forum? Or is that just Jewish propaganda?

P.S I hated normies long before coming on here it’s just I did it in isolation and felt like a weak manlet.

It is. Been around since ER and I'd say most of us won't go that way but just LDAR and eventually die.
What an ignominious end ! So this is how the world ends.

“ not with a bang, But with a whimper”

- some incel poet

Seems like you are a glownigger foid

.is is good for the soul.

I hate fags but i‘m sure homosexuality would be good for you in your quest to ascend if you need an easy out other then the rope.
I'm not going to sell my soul for ascension, you faggot

The culture of the forums used to be that incels never met each other, but this is slowly changing. Many incels
have many friends here.

I feel the same. I'm more confident these days. I'm literally the yes Chad meme but without the Chad looks.