Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Does stress make you lose or gain weight ?

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Putin, drop a nuke and annihilate all NT Balkaners
★★★★★
In my case stress leads to weight gain and face bloat, but my mom is the other way around and she loses weight while going through a very traumatic day.

I have cortisol spikes every single day unfortunately. If I lost weight during stress then I would have been a skeleton by now probably since every single day is another nightmare for me.

Having to deal with my toxic environment while being a NEET unsure of the future.

Weight loss for me; I'm hypoglycemic or hyperglycemic(I forget which one is which at times)

Lose (I think).

Weight loss for me; I'm hypoglycemic or hyperglycemic(I forget which one is which at times)
the reason why I cannot leanmaxx properly is because I am constantly stressed and it leads to weight gain. Even If I did not eat anything the entire day I don't see change in my body because I am stressed anyways.

I've been managing the same kilograms for a year now and I cannot leanmaxx.

I just can't lose more weight than I've already lost.

At one point it just gets frustrating and I start eating to relieve stress.

Doesn't it just depend how you react ? Like whether you lose appetite or stress eat ?

Gain, why I’m a fat fuck

Gain weight

At college I gained the most and the quickest

It made me gain 100lbs due to comfort eating high calorie foods.

I have slow metabolism or little hunger (or both) so i mostly maintain my weight

Depends on the stress level. Super high stress leads to weight loss and nose bleeds while lower levels of stress cause weight gain.

It makes me gain weight on top of getting hungrier.