Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Does the average young male (16 and up) know about about incels, the redpill, and mgtow?

Does the average young male (16 and up) know about about incels, the redpill, and mgtow?

• Yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
CopeKeith

CopeKeith

Masters of Illusion
★★★
This is just a general question, since teens around 15 and 16 are usually online all the time. I think by now, the average one at least knows about the memes.

Incels definitely. But they don't know much else other then what the talmudvision tells them (inkwells are all le ebil mass shooters).

I’d say no more than %10 deeply understand these things

I have some youngcels ask me about :blackpill: and inceldom in general sometimes on Discord. I think many of them become more aware about it because of internet memes (e.g. "no bitches?"). The fact that there are/were so many youngcels in here, further confirms this theory in my opinion. :feelsokman:

Things like cope/ copium, based, chad etc are in the normie lexicon now, I’d say yes

Also, most of them know about the red and blue pills but only from memes. If you're talking about more obscure incel terminology like mog and oofy doofy theory, then no.

Also, most of them know about the red and blue pills but only from memes. If you're talking about more obscure incel terminology like mog and oofy doofy theory, then no.
Everyone knows mog. Its common vernacular

I’d say no more than %10 deeply understand these things
I'd say that too. No way more than 10% of people know what a positive canthal tilt is for instance. Normies are aware not of the blackpill per say but are innately aware of certain biological advantages even if they won't admit it like the dickpill or heightpill.

Literally all teenagers use the term mog
:feelswhat: What? The word is mainly used in red pill and blackpill communities. It's not near the level of popularity of other terms that teenagers actually use.

i was brain dead as fuck at that age

They may know some lingo from memes but they don't understand it. Most probably think they are "based chads" all the while they're virgins and women are disgusted by them.

Yes, but very vaguely

No, no reason to given most of them are not incels