Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does the middle class have the most “Incels”

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I’ve noticed inceldom is way less common in lower class areas & schools same with upper class areas/schools. When I went to a lower class elementary i was one of the few actual Incels but in my middle/HS that was middle class with some upper class moggers there was many KHHV/KHV tier Incels.

Most other Incels I know irl including myself are in the standard middle class. But those lower & upper class have less of it. Upper class makes sense because most upper class people I know and see legit are on average 6’2 HTNs with mogger frame. However I see in lower class are more ugly but giga low inhib & very NT.

Now I’m not denying that obviously looks play a role ofc the upper class tend to be giga moggers for the most part. But the lower class tend to be more NT and low inhib.

Im a Third-World CountryCel
It's ovER!!!

I'm a proletariancel so idk

Yeah, lower class dudes mostly can just force marriage and upper class can just have anyone (besides ER)

There are differences sure. I’ve seen lonely low class men as well, but they are less likely to be incels because they are bluepilled and willing to get cucked. They dumpster dive the most for fat druggie single mothers or get manipulated by low class abusive foids

There are differences sure. I’ve seen lonely low class men as well, but they are less likely to be incels because they are bluepilled and willing to get cucked. They dumpster dive the most for fat druggie single mothers or get manipulated by low class abusive foids
Yup this is why ascending hoodrats & old roasties will never be ascension and just a betabuxx