Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Tried Speaking to a Hispanic Low Tier Becky After Class

Trec

Trec

I just wanna hold a girls hand
★★★★
I tried speaking to a hispanic low tier Becky after class and asked her what she's doing for her next project. She acts somewhat nice at first but slowly begins to get meaner and then asked which direction I go in when I leave class and then she went in the other direction. Was so brutal I thought I'd maybe have a chance

chad and chadriguez only.
sorry.

No latina gf for you inkrel

chad and chadriguez only.
sorry.
So brutal. She has a massive forehead and is below average yet she still was mean to me when I was being polite and not even being pushy. Just trying to have a normal conversation about scoo

truly brutal :feelsbadman:

how are you feeling rn?

:feelskek:
I don't feel too bad. I still feel good because I at least tried, years ago I would've been too high inhib to ever do this

I don't feel too bad. I still feel good because I at least tried, years ago I would've been too high inhib to ever do this
Image 2024 03 25 165102269

thats the spirit brocel

I tried speaking to a hispanic low tier Becky after class and asked her what she's doing for her next project. She acts somewhat nice at first but slowly begins to get meaner and then asked which direction I go in when I leave class and then she went in the other direction. Was so brutal I thought I'd maybe have a chance
You should have that you go in any direction. Next time you have class with her, walk in the same direction to piss her off

Ltb aka sub5 call a spade a spade and be honest.

No bueno puta 'migo

wake up to reality....

Foids are so mean when it comes to us incels and i’m tired of it at this point

So brutal. She has a massive forehead and is below average yet she still was mean to me when I was being polite
you should tell her about her flaws.

why would you have a chance with a woman, if your here you get what you deserve