Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does the sex drive go away as you get older?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
I'm 29 and still as horny as someone a decade younger than me, I have to jerk off as soon as I wake up. It's a reminder that I can't get sex or a partner to put it in.

I'm 29 and still as horny as someone a decade younger than me, I have to jerk off as soon as I wake up. It's a reminder that I can't get sex or a partner to put it in.
it depends if you are taking meth speed or oxycontin or tramadol (in video game)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s ima

Likely at very old age. Having a sex drive is a sign of being healthy so if you need to masturbate a lot you can try sexdollmaxxing. I researched decreasing sex drive before with things like licorice root, but it's unhealthy for the heart, and pretty much everything that decreases sex drive has negative effects on the body.

it depends if you are taking meth speed or oxycontin or tramadol (in video game)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s ima
:feelsohgod:
Likely at very old age. Having a sex drive is a sign of being healthy so if you need to masturbate a lot you can try sexdollmaxxing. I researched decreasing sex drive before with things like licorice root, but it's unhealthy for the heart, and pretty much everything that decreases sex drive has negative effects on the body.
Problem with jerking off is I'm at the point where I dislike doing it as it's a reminder that I'll never have the real thing unless I pay for it. Also paying for it is probably only going to satisfy until the next erection then it's back to square one and in my case a path to blowing a lot of money to scratch the itch. Can't really have a sexdoll due to living arrangements even a pocket pussy will be risky to hide.

I just wanted to be normal and have normal things like a gf and not to be a wizard next year.

:feelsohgod:

Problem with jerking off is I'm at the point where I dislike doing it as it's a reminder that I'll never have the real thing unless I pay for it. Also paying for it is probably only going to satisfy until the next erection then it's back to square one and in my case a path to blowing a lot of money to scratch the itch. Can't really have a sexdoll due to living arrangements even a pocket pussy will be risky to hide.
You're best off continuing to masturbate, as the medicines that can lower sex drive have a lot of other problems.

You're best off continuing to masturbate, as the medicines that can lower sex drive have a lot of other problems.
The best medicine for craving pussy and companionship is a gf aka the one thing we can't get :fuk:

You could make a sexdoll your gf and introduce your parents to it.
Problem is I live with them due to not having a sex life or gf to motivate me to move out, they will not like that thing in their house.

Problem is I live with them due to not having a sex life or gf to motivate me to move out, they will not like that thing in their house.
Not like but maybe they accept in time. :feelsLSD:

Seems to be going down for me, was having difficulty getting an erection.

I lost all my libido after I started taking finasteride

Mine decreased at 37.

mine crashed at 25. came back strong after starting trt. lasted about 3-4 months before tapering off again.